Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 January, 08:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Why New Hampshire?
Guess they need more tourists to visit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 January, 02:37
home sweet home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 January, 09:46
That would be so nice! I've been using a liquid from the feed store. Pills wouldn't taste so nasty!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 January, 09:01
ThankQ NH! At last a state with some cojones!

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 January, 03:49
😉 I'll just keep going to my feed store & get either the "horse paste" or liquid until it's over the counter here 😛

But I agree that it & HCQ should have been made available over the counter a long time ago

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 January, 03:47
Good...precedent set! now do the other 49!!!

Pam Truth @pam65
22 January, 03:46
hope they can ship it out too other states

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 January, 03:27
For horse paste? (snort.) I bet there are heads exploding at C*N right now.

#MAGA

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
22 January, 03:16
I live in the "LIVE FREE OR DIE" State, , I plan on calling and emailing every house representative in the state and asking them to do what is right and vote for this, a nationwide campaign to do this as well, might just get that done for your state as well, please help! God Bless, Amen
http://gencourt.state.nh.u...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 January, 03:03
WHAT ?? ..................NOW THEY WILL ??? PRESIDENT TRUMP TOLD US THIS 2 YEARS AGO !!!! SEE THEY WITHHELD IT ALL THIS TIME !!!!!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
22 January, 07:42
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Yes they with held it. My sissy did not have to die!!! She begged for it

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 January, 02:51
Do it Do it Do it 🙏🏼💖🙌🏼🇺🇸✅

Pink Totter @Totter
22 January, 02:13
Hopefully the rest of the US will follow!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 January, 02:13
yup needs to be country wide

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
22 January, 02:09
Huuugh news!!!!!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 January, 02:07
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 January, 02:04
If this passes, we may be looking for an online pharmacy in NH?