Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Do you believe some good people have already been ressurected and are currently on the earth, assisting in the Great Awakening?
04:59 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 January, 09:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
yes, personally i do believe
Biblically, we know a lot of the sacred text has been concealed from us, hidden, but Revelation 20 talks about the first resurection

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
23 January, 09:19
I also believe that some with not good intentions have been resurrected to do Evil upon the earth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 January, 08:44
no one ismade to be here..we are all here bc we chose to be...the faster you come bavk the more info from your previous life come too

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
23 January, 08:20
yes absolutely

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 January, 07:40
I believe when a person dies their soul sleeps and will rise with the return of Christ.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 January, 04:49
With this definition of resurrect : Yes .

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
23 January, 02:40
Doesnt match my understanding of bible timeline

Ressurections happen at the time of rapture, explained here in Thess 4:16

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So the dead believers will be raptured up (ressurected) at the same time as those who are alive and remain. And both groups meet Christ in clouds. This is how we are saved from the 7 year Great Tribulation. Its pretty clear that we go straight to the clouds. No ressurected people will be on earth, until after 7 yr trib

however i do believe there will be "ressurections" such as jfk jr who will come out of witness protection and help us save as many souls in belief on Christ during our last Great Awakening (Christian Revival) before r

World Wide @worldwide
23 January, 02:21
Yes.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 January, 01:17
Honestly, I don't.

I do, however, know that John, MJ, and Diana are alive - that they never did die.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
22 January, 11:11
Whether they are resurrected or many reincarnated is very plausible.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 January, 11:06
👍

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 January, 11:01
Yes indeed, DoQ+! God bless the patriots saving this beloved country.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 January, 10:07
I haven't thought of that. I have had long conversations with several non-church going, spiritual people in recent years who are having experiences with praying, visions or dreams of what is to come. The other part of this, these people crossed path. Not a spiritual environment.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 January, 08:23
muh Father who likely died getting vaxd without letting us know so he could hang with us without fear of spreading covid is here. he thought vax was a good idea. i didnt find out until we were cleaning out his apartment. he died September. smell of his stinky cigarette apartment hits me off and on wherever i go. crazy.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
22 January, 08:17
that idea crossed my mind a few months ago, the reality can be truly amazing🤯😇

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 January, 08:15

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 January, 08:13
Yes, and itll be biblical.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 January, 08:10
Lets make a new ending to the human story with the ressurected ones i know a Editor

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 08:00
I believe the cloud of witnesses never died- they were taken in and protected to testify to the world about the evil they witnessed. Diana, royal- Elvis- hollywood, pedo, young bride- MJ, entertainment/music- Rush/Morrison, MK Ultra, drugs, flower children- etc. Trusted, loved, believable.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 07:56
fook ya

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 January, 07:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOL - so angelic ...

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
23 January, 08:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
...TRUE story!❤

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
22 January, 06:01
They never died. He will appear when Christ comes.

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
22 January, 05:53
Revelation 20

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
22 January, 05:50
no

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 January, 07:59
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
This 100%

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 January, 05:48
Yes

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
22 January, 05:47
No

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 January, 05:48

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 January, 05:26

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
22 January, 05:24