The Crown has Passed.
The Prince becomes The King.
[The Alliance].

Alice & Wonderland. /_

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response John Q.. to his Publication

THEY HATE PEDOS...

nuff said.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath & will Never Give Up! Retired & Caretaker of 3 Dogs!

No disrespect for his dad but I'm thrilled this Prince
is "In Control"!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm thrilled that this Prince is now King. However, the research that I've done today suggests that ALICE is a CERN program. Even in CERN's description of it, they say, "discover the wonderland of Alice." They are literally trying to tap into the underworld to increase their demonic power. EVIL EVIL EVIL. I hope the White Hats blow CERN's installations to smithereens!

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Alice & The Bloody Wonderland.
Do a Q-Search on any of the platforms -- many references.

HRC = Alice
SA = Wonderland

Double-Meanings do, however exist.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Digital Warrior who took the Oath & will Never Give Up! Retired & Caretaker of 3 Dogs!

Wonder how many languages POTUS can speak!

(1) Show this thread

I am my word! Truthful, Big hearted, and full of unconditional LOVE! WOOHOO Thank you GOD!

Handsome Men! The light of God shine from them.

♥️ great news...his face shows he is a good man

MBS is known as the 'uncrowned king' of the KSA. Look it up.