John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 January, 03:17
The Crown has Passed.
The Prince becomes The King.
[The Alliance].

Alice & Wonderland. /_

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I'm thrilled that this Prince is now King. However, the research that I've done today suggests that ALICE is a CERN program. Even in CERN's description of it, they say, "discover the wonderland of Alice." They are literally trying to tap into the underworld to increase their demonic power. EVIL EVIL EVIL. I hope the White Hats blow CERN's installations to smithereens!
04:14 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 January, 04:19
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Alice & The Bloody Wonderland.
Do a Q-Search on any of the platforms -- many references.

HRC = Alice
SA = Wonderland

Double-Meanings do, however exist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 05:37
So Saudi Arabia is Wonderland?? I wish we understood the dynamics of the middle east in all of this . . . Fall Cabal Series episode 8 makes it sound like there is involvement of this region of the world with some bad stuff . . . really heartbreaking every time you learn more.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 05:37
So Saudi Arabia is Wonderland?? I wish we understood the dynamics of the middle east in all of this . . . Fall Cabal Series episode 8 makes it sound like there is involvement of this region of the world with some bad stuff . . . really heartbreaking every time you learn more.