Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 08:21
Hard to lie to such innocence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 08:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
unfortunately for those who don’t want to broach the topic, the ‘fake space’ and round vs ‘flat’ earth discussions are deeply intertwined. By space is fake, i mean everything we’ve been lead to believe is a lie.

…is Space Force for CYBER SPACE, not Outer..?

Wenher von Braun (Nazi) DIRECTED the moon missions
Stanley Kubrik - the shining?

astronaut fails
https://youtu.be/wtDClTHpP...
https://youtu.be/OwpvEsVyw...

Tesla in space video? Elon: “you can tell it’s real because it looks so fake”

why does a rocket launch curve down over the horizon? how can navy ships target other ships 100 mi away using a laser (straight line)? the supposed curvature of the earth is ~6700 feet per 100mi…

[they] push aliens/space on kids
Is a fake alien invasion a good way to get humanity to submit to one world government / NWO under threat from a common enemy?

who the FOOK sends a golf club to the moon? Today it supposedly costs $10k to send 1lb of payload into orbit. imagine 1960’s
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 09:03
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Of the Limits. Space Odysey 2001.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 January, 09:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Also notable. Seems like a "Alien Invasion"

Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 11:59
remember when those were supposedly popping up all over the world about a year ago?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 12:01
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Yup. All over the world.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 January, 10:01
I read the book, never seen the movie. That scene reminds me of "Black Stone" ... (also BlackRock)

Reveal of "Alien" from Childhoods End and also a copy of covers of the book. Personally I don't know what to make of all of it ... just my view it is depicting a Fake Alien invasion.