Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 08:21
Hard to lie to such innocence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 08:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
unfortunately for those who don’t want to broach the topic, the ‘fake space’ and round vs ‘flat’ earth discussions are deeply intertwined. By space is fake, i mean everything we’ve been lead to believe is a lie.

…is Space Force for CYBER SPACE, not Outer..?

Wenher von Braun (Nazi) DIRECTED the moon missions
Stanley Kubrik - the shining?

astronaut fails
https://youtu.be/wtDClTHpP...
https://youtu.be/OwpvEsVyw...

Tesla in space video? Elon: “you can tell it’s real because it looks so fake”

why does a rocket launch curve down over the horizon? how can navy ships target other ships 100 mi away using a laser (straight line)? the supposed curvature of the earth is ~6700 feet per 100mi…

[they] push aliens/space on kids
Is a fake alien invasion a good way to get humanity to submit to one world government / NWO under threat from a common enemy?

who the FOOK sends a golf club to the moon? Today it supposedly costs $10k to send 1lb of payload into orbit. imagine 1960’s
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 09:03
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Of the Limits. Space Odysey 2001.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
Also notable. Seems like a "Alien Invasion"
09:19 AM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 January, 10:56
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
To me, the "alien" figure described in Childhood's End seemed like an attempt to make a luciferian/satanic entity seem like the "good guy"
I think Harlan Ellison did something similar in a short story - can't remember the title

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 January, 11:03
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
That is 100% what I believe they were attempting to do. There technically was only one Alien (satan) if I remember correctly. They also depict One World government as being good and the people of faith being the enemy. One big illusion essentially took over the world.

Revelations in Science Fiction version practically.

When I first read this book years ago, I just thought extra terrestrial, but now my mind is open to other interpretations.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 09:54
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Black Monolith.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 January, 10:01
I read the book, never seen the movie. That scene reminds me of "Black Stone" ... (also BlackRock)

Reveal of "Alien" from Childhoods End and also a copy of covers of the book. Personally I don't know what to make of all of it ... just my view it is depicting a Fake Alien invasion.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 11:59
remember when those were supposedly popping up all over the world about a year ago?