Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy

Little bugger wouldn't leave my open garage all day so i set it up with a heatlamp, bedding, food, and water.
24 hour surveillance
Making contact tmr.
#ProjectDomestication
11:11 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ken King @KenKing
25 January, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 January, 11:43
AH, I got Lulu on a heating pad, but that is a great idea, IF you put them on a heating pad make sure that they have at least two to three layers of padding, towels, whatever, in her case a pajama shirt that super soft cause she likes it, with a lil blanket on top. BUT heat lamps sure work, I am only dealing with southern, winter temps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 January, 03:30
He looks like a little Buddy to me…….

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 January, 11:46
Either Sex Name It Que, Make It Part Of The Family! Its So Small! For Some Reason It Showed Up There.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 11:42
Oh and be careful calling it a little bugger I did that with one of my doggies years ago and his name just turned out to be Bugger.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 11:41
Well it looks like Nana missed a lot, you got a new family member, sorry I missed it, been out with the covid for the second time, & nope never took the jab never even ever had a flu shot b4.

Would have never thought I would catch it again since my blood test the week before showed I had it last year and still had 60+% antibodies.
Omicron was just a bad as the 1s time, well actually maybe worse cause I had to take the ivermectin this time and only took the antibiotic with the first round of covid.

Congrats on you new kitty.

The most fun is having two little kittens in the house.
They will literally keep you entertained all day.

Resilience Warrior @Trumpetgirl2022
23 January, 08:31
use straw , he / she will stay dry and warm. cloth may get wet and can get suck that way noe can they kerp warm. 😉

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
23 January, 08:48
he looks spoiled already. 👍😁

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
23 January, 03:43
🙂Kittens like to play with little balls and when someone rolls with them.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 January, 01:17
"Moonshadow" works 4 either sex...

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
23 January, 01:03
🚨 VK 🚨

Y.O.U Said, “If You Need Help just Ask”

HEY Vk Its LB Fucking 🆘 🆘 🆘

Q Is Losing HIS FUCKING Mind!!

TELL THEM
Y.O.U.R
“Love Language”
Is
Simple Gematria
Q Can Be Teathered To
3 Fucking 🔌 Charger Plugs & Multiple Burner Phones Much Longer

Hes Considering Running His Plaid into A Fucking TREE For A cheap Thrill

VK We Are Family, Say My Fucking NAME

Please?

Q

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
23 January, 01:04
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
VK 🆘 ❌❌🤘🤘🚨☠️🎶⤵️

https://open.spotify.com/t...

Q

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 January, 04:02
You saved him. He is yours now❤

Not Important @Notimportant
22 January, 04:00
wonder if there is a limit to those 9 lives? more within each 9?
kitty kitty

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 January, 03:42
destiny has begun 😁

Linda Smith @linlou55
22 January, 03:26
At least this monkey didn't end up in my garage YET! But, it could! https://www.pennlive.com/n...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 January, 02:29
LMPD = 45

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 January, 01:53
. Catturd would be so proud.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 January, 01:51
so sweet! We have a black cat named Besos for kisses. I would swear she is an alien! She use to be nice before we moved houses two and a half years ago, and now not so much!!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 January, 12:58
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Besos is a beautiful cat (with attitude). She was prolly a good hunter until someone put the tinker bell around her neck. Maybe she's bummed because she can't hunt anymore.🐸?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 January, 01:15

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 January, 12:29
Looks like somebody chose you to be that special someone.
I hope you make her a set for life lotto winner.

Due to prejudice, Black is the most euthanized color and least adopted of all cats.
❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 January, 11:48

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 January, 11:05
My black cat also does this sort of thing...

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 January, 10:57
Awwww.
Somebody has a new kitty cat!!
Congrats! 🥰🥰🥰

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 10:49
So cute.

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
22 January, 10:48
That’s so kind and sweet of you ❤️

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
22 January, 09:56
Awww. All my best pets found me. God's gifts are unexpected. And....black cats are the best! Always with an attitude! (we named ours Poopface, because he is a loving jerk).

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
22 January, 09:45
You do realize you’re now its slave.
Your life, from this point forward, will revolve around one sided conversations about treats and attempts to do anything to get it to reciprocate affection.
You’re doomed man. I know.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 January, 09:41
❤️

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
22 January, 09:11
Awwee! All at 11:11..