Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 11:11

Little bugger wouldn't leave my open garage all day so i set it up with a heatlamp, bedding, food, and water.
24 hour surveillance
Making contact tmr.
#ProjectDomestication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
so sweet! We have a black cat named Besos for kisses. I would swear she is an alien! She use to be nice before we moved houses two and a half years ago, and now not so much!!
01:51 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 January, 12:58
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Besos is a beautiful cat (with attitude). She was prolly a good hunter until someone put the tinker bell around her neck. Maybe she's bummed because she can't hunt anymore.🐸?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
23 January, 12:26
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Nope collar was after she turned fiesty lol! plus, she does hunt and is actually a good hunter. Mice, horny toads, and sadly baby bunmies sometime too. I think the move for whatever reason traumatized her. She still will be loving but she wants pet and then when she decides she has had enough she will snap at you and bite you hand lol! She has a good life though. she has the full run of house and yard.