Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Q drew out the “humble savant servants” to combat the arrogant academic masters. There was no reputation or cash or positional benefit, just a pure love of truth. This sets up a total reordering of the intellectual power structure of society down the road.
10:55 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 January, 09:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I’m trying to be humble, but persistent in my belief, only to be stone walled by dumber excuses from the sleeping ones reality. It’s exhausting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 January, 08:41
As a uni prof for 20+ years I witnessed and experienced the slaughter of freedom of thought in academia. The cia has had intellectuals wrapped up at least since it was the OSS. Intellectual freedom is a fantasy. There is only controlled narrative. Anything outside that narrative is starved out and ignored. There will have to be a monumental upheaval to change this. I hope for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
26 January, 09:58
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I live in a university community and have found the academics (not all but most that I've known) are some of the very worst. It's shocking really. Just yesterday I mentioned to one (who recently retired) that the Federal Reserve was a private bank not a federal institution. That was brand new info to her. Shocking and disturbing.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 January, 11:09
I am noticing an interesting new development. A few of my normie Ivy league friends are waking up to the vax ruse, because of our mutual “intelligent” friends who have also semi-woken up to the same issue. So...it’s really the same old same old...they are so enamored by the titles and intellect of the ivy leaguers who agree with them that the vax is no good...but when I try to dive a millimeter deeper with them it is still too much...and alas I do not have the Ivy degree , so still not worth listening too on much else. I think these people need a serious BOOM to knock this arrogance out of them.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 09:43
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I do have one and it’s not fun!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 January, 11:08
WHEN U TAX KNOWLEDGE, BY ANY FORM, IN VERY SAME MOMENT U CRUCIFY CHRIST AGAIN...

CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLE IS OPEN SOURCE!

THAT IS WHY ELON DOES NOT PATENTED HIS INVENTIONZ...THAT IS WHY YURI CRUCIFY HIS OWN TIME-LINE TO ANSWER EVERY SINGLE NIGHT YOUR QUESTIONZ...

LITERALLY THOUSAND OF GENIUS INVENTIONZ DELIVERED TO MIND OF BRILIANT SCIENTISTS BY GOD WAS BOUGHT ONLY TO BE LOCKED IN ULTRA RICH SAFES, FOREWER HIDDEN BEFORE 99% OF POPULATION.

IF THE GRAND QUESTION OF HISTORY IS:
"IS IT LEGIT 1% TO SAVE 99%...

YOU ALREADY KNOW RIGHT ANSWER😁😁😁
https://youtu.be/Zif1W8fxE...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 January, 11:01
I'm hoping to see what this new world will look like. Be well and God Bless Martin..