Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 10:55
Q drew out the “humble savant servants” to combat the arrogant academic masters. There was no reputation or cash or positional benefit, just a pure love of truth. This sets up a total reordering of the intellectual power structure of society down the road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 January, 11:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am noticing an interesting new development. A few of my normie Ivy league friends are waking up to the vax ruse, because of our mutual “intelligent” friends who have also semi-woken up to the same issue. So...it’s really the same old same old...they are so enamored by the titles and intellect of the ivy leaguers who agree with them that the vax is no good...but when I try to dive a millimeter deeper with them it is still too much...and alas I do not have the Ivy degree , so still not worth listening too on much else. I think these people need a serious BOOM to knock this arrogance out of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Martin Geddes, click on at the bottom under it