P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 06:50
After years of spreading Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, the Financial Times reported: โ€œFed opens debate over possible digital currencyโ€

The story broke @ 3:22 PM EST. 322 = [Skull and Bones]. Like VK said: [They] tell. Crypto currency WAS [their] final death blow to enslave us all, but God intervened and woke up his people.

No matter how hard [they] try to regain control of it, I truly believe blockchain technology will change the world for the better. A brave new world awaits us, Patriots. SLAVES NO FOOKING MORE!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

link: https://www.ft.com/content...

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 January, 06:57
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Hay JP - I just brought XRP just over 1,000 shares/coins. Should we hold or sell?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 07:01
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Not financial advice, but at least hold until the SEC case is resolved or settled. Many think XRP will be a bankers coin that replaces the SWIFT cross border payment system. Big deal if that happens.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 January, 07:02
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I read that also. Be well - God Bless.

Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from P.J. 777, click on at the bottom under it