17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Todd Burguns, the Air Traffic Controller the day Jr’s flight went down, sounds EXACTLY like JoeM to me.

give a listen, let me know what you think

Todd Burguns (he disappeared after this interview):
https://youtu.be/uBAYurh_Y...

JoeM:
https://rumble.com/vbfw7p-...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

06:45 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
22 January, 04:16
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Indisputable🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 05:32
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Spelling anyone???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 04:06
Ive said that since Joe M started posting. now go and take Joe Ms videos and compare them to John F. Kennedy Junior‘s speeches that are recorded on YouTube, or better yet if you can just get him freelance talking not as a recorded speech. Because the cadence is different when he’s just having a conversation with someone. Then tell me who you think is narrating Joe Ms videos🧨🧨🧨 It takes some time but it’s well worth it! You’ll never believe who’s been talking to us here🔜🔜🔜

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 02:50
Todd Burgun Call In. Archive offline.

22 January, 04:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
BILL COOPER KNOWS‼️‼️‼️

Other Half @Otherhalf
22 January, 04:21
This suggests JFK Jr's plane crash was probably a psy-op that allowed him to disappear (and avoid being assassinated). It also suggest whoever's voice we're hearing knows about the plan because they have been involved for decades.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 January, 05:53
Yes! Todd Burgun=Joe M=also Midnight Strider, that hilarious parody twitter account from 2020.
This is so wild and awesome!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 January, 10:15
Thank you for sharing this! It’s the first time I’ve seen it, and it will be a great tool to red pill the masses- my adult children being among them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 January, 10:13
The voices are very similar. What happened to Joe M? His videos were my first red pill of awakening that gave me understanding, especially as I read the Q drops. 😊

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 January, 09:57
Todd/JoeM matched up for sure miss them both😂 Normie fodder for sure. Interesting The Smoking gun comment in the Vid was Bill Coopers voice or was it?

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
21 January, 09:48
Oh. MY GOODNESS, it does! Holy WOW ❤️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 January, 09:43
It sure does. Wow.

Niece Nardini @niecen
20 January, 11:26
where is JOEM and yes sounds just like him.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 10:11
Bookmarked this puppy! 😎👍

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
20 January, 09:09
That's a match!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
20 January, 09:09
anyone who doesnt like joem is an opp

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
20 January, 08:29
Yes + I think they're both sound like JFK Jr. = = = > < >

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
JFK Jr. First Major Speech - YouTube

John F. Kennedy Jr., remembered forever as 3-year-old John-John saluting his slain father's casket, spoke at the 1988 Democratic National Convention.Drawing ...

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
20 January, 08:27
I always thought he sounded like Jr?🤷‍♀️

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
20 January, 08:42
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
later in film gives speeches and interviews
all around him set up with phony charges? sound similar? to someone else we in know? djt?
WGA! https://m.youtube.com/watc...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 January, 08:20
I remember hearing this in 2018. I miss Joe M! Sure wish he made another video now.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 January, 08:11
Coincidence or not, Todd Burgund(y) means Fox (Dark) Red. Fookin' Red Fox / Fire Fox / Red Panda🤯

Kyle ### @Kfire140
20 January, 08:20
Inertereting for sure. So what are the odds that Todd Burgun, and Vincent Kennedy may be the same person? He is partial to the red pandas.

jason Harms @Harms52
20 January, 08:01
🤯

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 January, 07:57
I would say this. Pay attention to the S sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
20 January, 07:35
Yes, the same voice!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 January, 06:55
Petty Officer Todd Burgun of the Coast Guard Base in Boston:

Another audio clip:
https://youtu.be/0SCvMrhnR...

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 January, 09:42

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 10:17
Succinct Confident understanding and waiting on the lower intellects to pick up the pace, He has the patience of a Saint! Nobody exudes what He does!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 January, 06:55
🧐🤔Oh my!!🤯

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
20 January, 06:54
Also sounds a lot like our President Trump in my opinion

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 January, 06:48
Good find, I think one of Joe M's return twitter accounts, after suspension, had Todd in the profile name.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
20 January, 08:03
Yes, I remember that...

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
20 January, 06:47
Oh I know. Sounds very similar..