John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
19 January, 03:33
The Best IS Yet to Come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
John, I think I saw that you posted something about Fenbendazole as having helped someone with late-stage cancer. My 90-year-old Dad is triple jabbed. He beat prostate cancer back in his 60's, and just in this last couple of weeks was told that it returned. He goes in next week to discuss treatment. His Dr told him that he was going to have some harsh side effects including hot and cold flashes, and insomnia.
My Dad has always been very reluctant, actually belligerent in his attitude about accepting advice, especially from me, but when I brought up this drug up to him the other day he was surprisingly open to the possibility. I told him that being triple jabbed and having to endure chemo might be too much for him to handle at his age, and he might want to think about Fenben before he commits to chemo. Do you have any thoughts or advice on this situation? I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by suggesting this. Do you know anything about the protocol/side effects? Thanks.
04:00 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 January, 06:45
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 07:38
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Thank you very much, Rachel!

19 January, 06:35

19 January, 06:33

19 January, 06:33

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
19 January, 04:06
I know only what's been passed on here and other Socials -- I'm sure the same you, yourself have read.

With my situation,
it was an "at the point, might as well try" type of moment.

I wish you and your Pops the Very Best.
Many Blessings to You to Both.

19 January, 04:08
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Thanks. Am I getting you right that you have experience yourself with it?