Elena Antonio @ElenaAntonio45
Please pass on this Video.

MMS
Chlorine dioxide is curing people of everything from AIDS to cancer🙏

The Universal Antidote Documentary The science and story of Chlorine Dioxide. NASA proclaimed it a universal antidote in 1987. Since that time thousands have recovered from illness using this substance, and now many physicians and scientists are saying it is powerfully effective for many applications. The documentary explores the history, safety, and efficacy of the universal antidote and provides interviews with physicians and people who have used it.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
06:01 PM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by ElenaAntonio45 in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 January, 11:45
In response Elena Antonio to her Publication
I am using this on myself & my 2 dogs. Amazing, cheap, & very effective!
https://www.mmshealthy4lif...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:32
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
That's Great!!🙏❤
Thank you for the link🙏❤
I Must find out how to use it on me and my Family..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 February, 10:30
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this link, the video gives no links or dosage, and I couldn't find the same stuff in the video anywhere on Google. Please share where you bought yours and how you take kit. Thank you!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 07:42
Remember when DJT said something about bleaching your insides? Bleach is a very strong form of salt- DON’T drink bleach, but this is what hecwas alluding to.

20 January, 01:16
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes, you are Absolutely right!!🙏❤

19 January, 07:13
Always do your own research.
Draw your own conclusions .
Everything I post I research first. 🙏❤