John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
19 January, 03:33
The Best IS Yet to Come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
19 January, 04:00
In response John Q.. to his Publication
John, I think I saw that you posted something about Fenbendazole as having helped someone with late-stage cancer. My 90-year-old Dad is triple jabbed. He beat prostate cancer back in his 60's, and just in this last couple of weeks was told that it returned. He goes in next week to discuss treatment. His Dr told him that he was going to have some harsh side effects including hot and cold flashes, and insomnia.
My Dad has always been very reluctant, actually belligerent in his attitude about accepting advice, especially from me, but when I brought up this drug up to him the other day he was surprisingly open to the possibility. I told him that being triple jabbed and having to endure chemo might be too much for him to handle at his age, and he might want to think about Fenben before he commits to chemo. Do you have any thoughts or advice on this situation? I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by suggesting this. Do you know anything about the protocol/side effects? Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rachel T22, click on at the bottom under it