JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
How it started. How it’s going.

This reminded me of some disturbing content, surrounding Hillary, that I read at Timothy Charles Holmseth (.com) last night. Did you know that the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force has a Telegram page? Whoever Timothy is, the end won’t be for everyone. Maybe not even me. I can only tolerate so much content of children being abused. Know your limits Truth seeker. Also, you forgot to ground. Love you!

https://t.me/PentagonPedop...

#FamilyIsEverything
02:29 PM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 January, 05:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I have been listening to Tim for probably 3 years. That job is only for a few of the strongest souls

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 11:35
Hello, fren. I’ve seen more than those around me. I don’t want to see it, but I feel like it’s the very least I can do to understand the horror. I recently told another fren that I have to think that God took those souls early and replaced them with demons to take the abuse. It’s the only way I can deal with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:02
There are some that will not be able to stand seeing all of it. Most of what I have seen would take them out, but I still believe everyone needs to see enough of it to force them into grieving over it for a period because if they dont it will happen again. PPL must be affected down to their soul to care for more than a week.

If they could for a minute feel what I felt from all those Uyhgurs telepathically reaching out to the world for help and conveying their horrible pain, most would never recover. It made me physically sick for 2 days.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
19 January, 02:52
this is just my opinion, but her husband was her handler and once he died, she didn't know what to do. he was her manager from i believe the age of 12 when he was married and had a family. i'd read that her parents told him they didn't want him to marry her and to just stay professional which i think sounds weird in the first place. i don't know if there was something nefarious going on at her young age, but from what we know about things now, it's a possibility.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 January, 02:44
ADRINACROM MUCH!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
19 January, 02:44
Is that Telegram channel legit ? I see they are accusing Desantis of inaction against trafficking. He is the one who shed light on late night flights of undocumented persons.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 11:38
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
I read a while ago that he and Bomdi are in the trafficking ring- not saying I’m right- but this is about fallen idols. God is enougj for all of us.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
19 January, 02:43
She and Sandra Bullock were once two women that I admired even though I only knew of them through music and movies. This awakening has driven home the fact that you can NEVER place trust in humankind - especially on such a frivolous venue. Humankind must learn to earn our trust and confidence and we must learn to only place our trust in God. He alone will direct our path to righteousness and Heaven.

Bee Saved @BSaved
Heard she just cancelled her 16 remaining shows in Canada for health reasons.

Bee Saved @BSaved

Bee Saved @BSaved

Bee Saved @BSaved

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts