JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 January, 02:29
How it started. How it’s going.

This reminded me of some disturbing content, surrounding Hillary, that I read at Timothy Charles Holmseth (.com) last night. Did you know that the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force has a Telegram page? Whoever Timothy is, the end won’t be for everyone. Maybe not even me. I can only tolerate so much content of children being abused. Know your limits Truth seeker. Also, you forgot to ground. Love you!

https://t.me/PentagonPedop...

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
this is just my opinion, but her husband was her handler and once he died, she didn't know what to do. he was her manager from i believe the age of 12 when he was married and had a family. i'd read that her parents told him they didn't want him to marry her and to just stay professional which i think sounds weird in the first place. i don't know if there was something nefarious going on at her young age, but from what we know about things now, it's a possibility.
02:52 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it