Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
19 January, 12:40
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I've been hearing this and other things for a couple of years but I don't see anything happening. Nothing came of the Audits and that loser Sleepy Joe still sits in the Oval office destroying our country. I'm trying to keep the faith but as time goes buy with nothing happening, that gets harder and harder to do. Somebody, please throw me a fricken bone here. And please, don't just say it is all happening in the background.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 January, 12:46
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
lol God is what gets me through the day. Q just like a teacher. Shows you how to think, what to look for, how to ask questions, and more importantly how to be a team. Today is a big day! but if you dont belive the hype, the silent war will become public. and by that time, White Squall will hit and youll have missed all the beautiful moments before. Anyways, Jesus is King and thats what matters most in life !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396