Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 January, 12:27
IN GOD WE TRUST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
19 January, 12:40
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I've been hearing this and other things for a couple of years but I don't see anything happening. Nothing came of the Audits and that loser Sleepy Joe still sits in the Oval office destroying our country. I'm trying to keep the faith but as time goes buy with nothing happening, that gets harder and harder to do. Somebody, please throw me a fricken bone here. And please, don't just say it is all happening in the background.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
lol God is what gets me through the day. Q just like a teacher. Shows you how to think, what to look for, how to ask questions, and more importantly how to be a team. Today is a big day! but if you dont belive the hype, the silent war will become public. and by that time, White Squall will hit and youll have missed all the beautiful moments before. Anyways, Jesus is King and thats what matters most in life !
12:46 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
19 January, 02:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yes, Jesus is King. No argument there. I'm just discouraged when I see the same old posts from Q and others promising imminent change day after day, week after week and now, year after year. I haven't given up but I really need to see something happen. Where the heck is Trump? Why didn't anything come of the election audit? I've always believed that every once in a while, there has to be some kind of visible action to back up all the talk and frankly, talk is all I have seen for months.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 January, 02:54
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
what youre seeing with the audits is dasting. there is some serious conflicts of interest within the AZ audit. the enemy has infiltrated many parts of the Patriot movement. weve all had our heart strings pulled by these clowns. we were told to re read the Q drops 7-8 times line by line slowly. not to expect something to happen. anyways i digress. Remember THIS Day !