#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

https://beforeitsnews.com/...
01:30 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
01 February, 08:46
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
If this were true, then why are we still seeing them on Capital Hill??? Please use discernment and do more research before you post! I'm not saying that I don't hope it's true, but I do see them to this day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
31 January, 06:46
Astonishing! So as a Christian, it appears we have more time to work till Jesus comes. We will have the best testimony before the nations of the world. The world will see good triumph over evil and will follow the righteous path. PTL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 03:19
This got me suspended on Twitter...

Over the Target?

#ThePeoplesBridge

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
31 January, 04:22
Saw this and thought the perspective was great. Way to Go!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 02:29
GOD WON

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 January, 03:37
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
amen 🙏🏻God won

Bella Libre @AussieChick
31 January, 02:13
Its incredible what has gone down but people are still arguing about mask wearing.The sooner MSM falls the better.Its their last line of defence.So many people have woken up which is great but we are still the Minority around the World.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
31 January, 03:36
In response Bella Libre to her Publication
I have yet to wear a mask. I’ve eaten out, been shopping, etc. I will not comply.

Yam Goblin @Yamgoblin
31 January, 04:30
In response Bella Libre to her Publication
forget the masks! this is what matters. let the system you know go and fast. the people need you

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
31 January, 02:10
Here it is in case anyone missed it
https://anonup.com/thread/...

TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
31 January, 02:06
this site will not load on my computer browser
i have duck duck go

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
31 January, 02:05
Wow! That correlates with the Google Earth footage from the other night!!!

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
31 January, 01:47
information is being let out regarding the war against the CCP which has been won!

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
31 January, 01:44
happy Freedom Day!!

Silje Pedersen @Siljesuper
31 January, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏