Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Share this with all the doubters and have them explain this to you. Happened on the 25th.
05:43 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
31 January, 09:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I was watching this as it was happening. Not sure who was posting but I saw all this.. Knew it was arrests. It was from this view....😉👍🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HildaJo Worth @HildaJo26
30 January, 11:41
This was taken by EarthTv Cam not Medic Mustang. if you look on the video @ghostezra posted around 2:20 you will see children being led out and then a huge procession, along with an ambulance and all the cars parked at the bottom right of the screen. Here is a full length version (children are at 1:58). https://youtu.be/jdP_qiMbd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 January, 03:11
In response HildaJo Worth to her Publication
Was this a rescue?

Angela Creel @Mollylou
29 January, 02:14
This is link to the original post by Mustang Medic. It has been altered and spread around by many different people. It was recorded at 2 am on the 20th. By spreading this to other people, it just makes everyone confused, because it isn't true. https://rumble.com/vdatx3-...

Dat Asian @PS_USA
31 January, 02:28
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
I'm confused by your link. The video ghost posted doesn't have anything to do with the video of the buses at the capitol. There's no way possible that mustang medic's post could have been altered to the video above.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
29 January, 01:59
I am in it to win it! Holding the line for my POTUS, Q, the military, the digital soldiers and all patriots. WWG1WGA worldwide

Won Ton @Walter
29 January, 01:52
End of Shift both in the White House and on the temporary structure. Joe must have been in the motorcade with the ambulance following.

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
29 January, 01:17
Today 1/29/21 1:14 they are definitely dismantling the structure. I have seen plywood getting removed and it now only has 2 levels. In regards to video above, there were definitely lots of emergency vehicles and people were led out of the WH. Hold The Line.

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
29 January, 03:20
In response Buckle Up. to his Publication
that video is from inauguration day, not the 25th. i screenshot it myself from the live Earth TV camera.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 02:55
In response Buckle Up. to his Publication

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
29 January, 01:07
no. I'm sorry. i want arrests too, but the spotlight was on Jan 20th. i screenshot it myself.

Kristin Nap @knap
29 January, 01:16
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
What is all that staging for?

Michelle Winder @UnredactedTruth
29 January, 01:02
So it CLEARLY looks like a bunch of arrests.. but WHO SLEEPS in the WH?? I didn't think anyone but Pres family & a few butlers were there at night?

Linda Smith @linlou55
29 January, 01:14
In response Michelle Winder to her Publication
If Hunter was there, it was a par tay, lol Just kidding with you.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 January, 12:18
come#USA
do somethig kinda

#TheGreatAwakening
#MAGA
#wwg1wga

#russian has even #nuke alien explosion ... a stuff

#USA only blinking light

i mean .. it ooooookk ... .but.. i dont kwon...

its AMARICA you know

A M E R I C A 😯

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
29 January, 12:17
thanks for this but it's kinda poor recording, who ever dont this could have kept it zoomed up more closer so we can really see what's going on, and it's kinda blurry too, I can't really make out what they are doing.

Linda Smith @linlou55
29 January, 12:34
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
That's because there is no human behind it, it's from an Earth Cam. I think it's pretty good and all I ever found for that fateful night.

29 January, 12:10
sorry
you cant compete with #russian for our attentin

blow something or so

(it YOUR COUNTRY , america has a problem in the past with their addiction to blow thing and stuff and people in OTHER coutries)

but 4 year #SOBER by the moment with the help of god 😄👍
of the USA addiction to bomb

BUT .. the LIGHT SHOW its.. MEAH..

29 January, 12:20
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Ghost Reagan @GhostReagan
29 January, 11:31
I don’t know who needs to hear this right now, but:

HOLD THE [MOTHER-FUCKING] LINE!!! 🇺🇸

Ezra’s been dropping crumbs for us for a LONG time & if you’ve paid attention, you are comfy AF ready for HUGE things to surface when the time is right.

Stop doubting, questioning, or panicking—that’s for MSM and normies & it’s hilarious to watch.

Trust that:

“Patriots are in control. 🇺🇸“
& that:
“We have it all...” isn’t just a catchphrase.

You're either in or you're out at this point. We don't have time for bullshit.

We’ve been trained for this. Stay STRONG.

Have faith. P

Jim Cue @1QLight
29 January, 01:41
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
Bingo! Yahtzee! PDJT will never quit-ever and we must remember WHY WE FIGHT!

QArmy Patriot @QArmyPartiot
30 January, 09:23
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
#HoldTheMthrFknLine
amen.....AND AMEN‼️
Patriots...now is the time for strength AND to stand TALL..

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
29 January, 11:13
Sure looks like a movie set to me🤔

Angela Creel @Mollylou
29 January, 09:57
This video was changed, I watched the original one on the 20th. This was recorded by Mustang Medic around 2 am on the day of the inauguration. People are spreading the video with false info.

Linda Smith @linlou55
29 January, 12:36
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
HAHA Mustang Medic only wishes he could have gotten a tape that good!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 09:46
Thank you Jesus, Free our Children, Free the righteous from the demons

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 January, 08:28
Looks like a bunch of arrests to me. But what is the point in the erecting that structure in front of the WH???

Mark Caffey @Warhorse9
29 January, 09:45
In response Made In America to her Publication
viewing stands for...

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
29 January, 07:52
Did anyone notice at the veryyyyy end of this video..... the full moon is gone, then bam, the full moon is there.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 January, 01:17
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
took replaying 3 times to see & stop it & THAT'S NOT THE MOON. 😳

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
29 January, 07:50
assembled media on the tower, kids rescued from the basement during a wh pizza party, carrey is complicit, who else was in attendence? wasnt a particularly big bust, bur just enough for the big reveal. another sting.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 January, 01:22
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Who was having a pizza party? Who is carrey? Who was arrested?

some one special to some @godrus
29 January, 07:40
4 rounds of mass arrests and trips to Andrews
https://youtu.be/jdP_qiMbd...

some one special to some @godrus
29 January, 07:37
On Jan 25th: Mass Arrests from White House. busloads and streams of police cars arresting people. Taken to Andrews AFB. Fireworks after the arrests? https://www.facebook.com/w...

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
29 January, 08:08
In response some one special to some to her Publication
This would be fantastic! 🙏🏻 Dark to light. 🎆

Linda Lowe @Bird2
29 January, 07:20
shame this is not closer see more of whats going on

Linda Smith @linlou55
29 January, 12:54
In response Linda Lowe to her Publication
It's an earth cam or traffic cam. We are lucky to have it.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
29 January, 07:17
Whats the time stamp at which the people come out of the WH on this video? Is the time significant to prior Q posts?

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
29 January, 06:57
thought it was a still image, but there are lights blinking in the background

Lady Boston @Shug
29 January, 06:56
Where did the moon suddenly appear from in the last few seconds? 🌕🤷‍♀️

Second Seed @SecondSeed
30 January, 10:29
In response Lady Boston to his Publication
It looks like a lens flare or focus anomoly, but the rest of the scene doesn't change focus.

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
29 January, 06:57
Webcam live today...with a prison-building in the garden!

Michael Catino @MCanon
29 January, 06:55
No video just a still image?

Kerryn Cozmo @Kerryn
29 January, 06:49
maybe they were taking them home from a long day at the office? 😎

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
29 January, 06:47
IDK seen this with a 20th date too.. hummm

Only followers of this user (Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
30 January, 06:44
In response Stacie Wilsdorf to her Publication
the monument has an inscription at the top with a date of when the NWO was suppose to happen. per freemasons