Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m ready to be done with war.

Next phase.
01:36 AM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
mark kub @markkub
17 January, 07:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have been on the front line every day for the last 4 years, ya this movie could end any time now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 January, 07:44
Amen to that....I see more and more people losing hope and giving up....More people getting sick and/or dying, whether it be from Covid/Flu, Hospital & Doctor treatments & lies or the Jab....
It's Time for the Rest of World to Wake Up and Learn the Truth‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
17 January, 07:38
READY

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
17 January, 07:37
F’n Amen 2 that doq!
🙏🤞🎥👍…

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 January, 07:33
Define war, we win all the way, no bs no last minute bs, now is now.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 January, 04:05
#19 timestamp baby!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 January, 01:47
SAME!! I look forward to that day!!🥂

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 January, 01:27
Let's do it, lunger!
🤠🤠🤠

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
17 January, 01:04
Im pretty over it

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
17 January, 01:03
Remember, what lies on the orher side of this nightmare mess, is extraordinary!!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
17 January, 01:00
White house Down?!?

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 January, 01:33
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
Did you see the video of what looks like shots fired inside WH?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 January, 12:57
Saving Israel for last- bring on the aliens/demons

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 January, 12:49
Hoping soon 🙏❣️🙏

Angel Joy @superradangel
17 January, 10:42
same

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
17 January, 10:28
Unfortunately, we aren't in control of this timeline.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 January, 10:08
With You Doq!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
17 January, 09:14
Me Too DoQ 🌎🕊️🌌

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
17 January, 09:06
Enough of this vax BS. And everything that goes with it. The Armor of God has certainly helped me thru all of this. It is a lonely path (as has been my whole life!) but He helps me stand alone amongst everyone I know that has been vaxxed and believes all the lies these evil lizards spew. Do we really have to live with these losers once this passes to the next phase? Enough is enough, wake up......

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 January, 09:04
Agreed. More discussion about the post conflict path. Right now, cleaning out homes of deceased, where there is no family to handle tasks. Repurposing to families in need.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
17 January, 07:50
Yes

💚🌟💚

Renee White @Rapnay
17 January, 07:19
you got my vote I’m done I need this to be over it’s crazy

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
17 January, 06:45
i think we all are it is exhausting.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 January, 06:30
💌

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
17 January, 03:10
same place 💞

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
17 January, 02:57

Isaiah 1:17 - "Learn to do good; Seek justice, Reprove the ruthless, Defend the orphan, Plead for the widow."

We need to step up our game.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
17 January, 07:48
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
117, I Love this number...

1 John 1:7
If we walk in the light as he is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 January, 02:46
Amen.🙏🕶

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
17 January, 03:06
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Well, VK; it says God wipes out the evil (we do what we can, He does what we can't), then we are there to help restore society and its people.

"Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell."
Isaiah 58:12

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 January, 09:45
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
i think first there has to be some 'glue' that spreads
which brings/binds us all together,
such as the tears that flow the world over
after realizing what has been done to the children

that would be a strong binding force that
will effortlessly unite, and then we can begin
to connect on basic human levels (imo:)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 January, 02:35
I was just saying that before I came to scroll here. resonance amplify!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 02:30

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
17 January, 06:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
and peace also be with you!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 January, 02:25
So am I.