Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 January, 05:05
Can't wait.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
@VincentKennedy

Hi VK, I'm new to crypto and working on leveling up. This is unfamiliar ground, but I'm reading a lot and learning. In your opinion, what's the best way to purchase XRP and other cryptos? I'm looking at uphold.com but would love some direction. Do I need a separate wallet too? Sorry, I don't even know if I am asking the right questions. I need a VK tutorial. 😎 Thank you!
10:26 PM - Jan 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 January, 06:18
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Also, there are a ton of videos on YT about this. Do the work. We all had to. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 January, 06:15
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Buy XRP on Uphold, move it to a Ledger wallet (looks like a thumb drive). Make photocopies of your encryption keys and store safely, or, your’re screwed.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 January, 11:52
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
why screwed? what about other wallets with my own keys?