Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
18 January, 01:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Finally got a hardware wallet ... now my XRP is safe?

What happens if Ledger gets taken down, goes out of business.
I guess it's safer than leaving it on an exchange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
18 January, 04:55
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Just done some research ... BIP39 or BIP44 comes into play

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Spiegel @dspiegel
17 January, 02:22
So how many XRP coins will be life changing?

Asking for a friend...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 January, 11:49

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
17 January, 11:13

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
17 January, 11:21
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Strong’s concordance 1300: Baraq- lightning, a flashing sword, bright, glitter (-ing sword). I had randomly just looked this up which is why I caught it.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
17 January, 08:42
5:5

NEO ONE @Neo
17 January, 06:27
Did you ever seen ripples in the sky?
I wait to see it again with my own eyes.

memes matter @NoComment
17 January, 05:31
Are we not printing(?) ,and its about t implode🍿🤔i better hurry up n get some then,i am lagging😅🐱

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 January, 05:16
Q = S?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 January, 05:31
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
6/6

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
17 January, 03:34
Thoughts about strongblock?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 January, 02:36
if 777 is the "Year of Jubilee"
then 7777 is the... 🤔

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
17 January, 04:14
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Felt inspired

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 12:06
Nana is all in on the moving the decimal points and lets go.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
16 January, 11:54
Flip the switch...🚀🌙

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 January, 11:03
decimal shift 4 spaces

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
16 January, 11:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
price in thousands $s of XRP seems to be very tough doqholiday. But if possible no one know the time line. waiting for gold also.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 12:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hell yeah, Nana likes Doq's idea!
LFG!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 January, 10:26
@VincentKennedy

Hi VK, I'm new to crypto and working on leveling up. This is unfamiliar ground, but I'm reading a lot and learning. In your opinion, what's the best way to purchase XRP and other cryptos? I'm looking at uphold.com but would love some direction. Do I need a separate wallet too? Sorry, I don't even know if I am asking the right questions. I need a VK tutorial. 😎 Thank you!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 January, 06:15
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Buy XRP on Uphold, move it to a Ledger wallet (looks like a thumb drive). Make photocopies of your encryption keys and store safely, or, your’re screwed.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 January, 06:18
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Also, there are a ton of videos on YT about this. Do the work. We all had to. 🙂

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
16 January, 09:45
It's the only thing I've been able to do and couldn't have done it without your help VK. I have a SMALL upload account now. I just don't know what to do to receive any freebies but I have a few and holding. 🙏💜

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 January, 10:01
Talk about vibes!

79 < > 97
46 < > 64
119 < > 911

Q 505
Marker [1] Confirmed.
Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

Q 97
Game Theory.
Define.
Why is this relevant?
Moves and countermoves.
False flags.
Shooter identification.
Shooter history.
Shooter background.
Shooter family.

Define hostage.
Define leverage.

Shooter.
Family.
Hostage.
Force.
Narrative.
Race.
Background.

Re-read complete crumb graphic (confirmed good).
Paint the picture.

War.
Roadmap of big picture is here.
Review post happenings.
Clarified.
Crumbs not only for /pol/.
The silent ones.
Others monitoring (friends and enemies).
Instructions.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 January, 11:06
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
anti-semetic racism ~ saving Isreal for last

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 January, 11:12
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Mafia - direct descendant if the sharia street patrol.

Brennan - convert to islam

Recent hostage takers, UK muslims

Not only S American citizens entering open border

Venezuela - home to jihadi training camps, Soros sent antifa there, Fall 2017... antifa use sharia street patrol tactics

Just my train of thought on th his.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 January, 09:17
:)

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 January, 09:21
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Vibes 😎

@VincentKennedy

Not Important @Notimportant
16 January, 08:29
i cant wait for fly time
🦅🦅... ...

no 💸- just 🦅

💎

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
16 January, 08:26
to the moon

16 January, 08:24
5:5 copy that been holding and buying since all the ripple vibes like year ago on twitter . its so hard to hold now tho bc im scraping to get buy aNd feed my family and keep gas in truck. so hopefully we get some kinda pop soon

5:5 copy that been holding and buying since all the ripple vibes like year ago on twitter . its so hard to hold now tho bc im scraping to get buy aNd feed my family and keep gas in truck. so hopefully we get some kinda pop soon