Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 January, 01:53
V2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 January, 03:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Note that B.o.B - Bombs Away Ft. Morgan Freeman was written in 2012. Interesting that 2012 is the same year Trump trademarked “Make America Great Again.”

Seems “The Plan” has been in the works longer than most realize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 January, 12:40
Thank God!
We were almost space dust.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 January, 02:35
Project looking glass. Inevitable outcome post 2012. The ‘event’ , unchangable. All we can change now is our reaction to this event. [Fear] is [their] weapon. Beetleguese. 2023. Dark to light. Did I miss anything? (no doubt)

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
17 January, 10:37
Sold almost everything I owned in 12. Packed up and moved to AZ

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
17 January, 01:21
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
While I didn't sell what I owned, I also moved to Arizona in Sept. 2012.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 January, 10:32
I remember being really freaked out back then thinking O was going to declare martial law and extend by two years then bring in Killary to finish us all off! I gave it all to God!! I remember thinking God will save us!! That was long before I found out about Q! This has been a long crazy adventure so far!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 07:45

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 January, 05:06
Interesting...2012 was the year I was initially awakened, through Cicada 3301.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 January, 10:49
Amazing!

T=20
20 + 2012 = 2032

Q 2032
[Point 3 - FAKE NEWS LOGIC]
If people believe the 'majority' of people feel a certain way about something….
Do they 'go with the majority' to feel accepted?
If the 'majority' of people believe something does that imply it must be RIGHT?
Does this give rise to 'we are the majority' mindset?
Define 'Echo Chamber'.
: a metaphorical description of a situation in which beliefs are amplified or reinforced by communication and repetition inside a closed system?
Prior to new platforms [networks] connecting people….
Did the OLD GUARD have FULL CONTROL?
Did the OLD GUARD 'learn' from this mistake (2016 election) and now tasking all new platforms [networks] to censor?
When you are awake you can see CLEARLY.
Q

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 January, 05:10
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I swear I was thinking yesterday " where is AH to decode ?"
and here you are.😂 Marvelous

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
16 January, 10:19
Fooking CERN people? You mentioned that this past week.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
16 January, 09:55
Im sure you have seen this Bill Wood interview where he discusses the convergence in 2012. Its pretty fascinating to think about.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 January, 05:08
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
THIS IS THE VIDEO JOSHUA SHOWED ME BEFORE HE PASSED!!!
I have been looking for this footage!!
Thank you fren! 🙏🤍

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 January, 10:20
The ultimate boom…

“The theory basically states that in 2012 CERN either killed us all and we're in some sort of purgatory, or they shifted us into an alternate universe when trying to discover the Higgs Boson (aka the god particle).”

Even Elon thinks there is a good chance humankind is living in a simulated reality.

Hopefully we are like humpty dumpty and can be put back together (in March).

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
17 January, 10:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
No the bad guys discovered nothing can stop the awakening that is now coming!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
17 January, 10:27
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication