Only people mentioned by Daisydoodle in this post can reply
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
16 January, 11:29
In response Jeane Vanburen to his Publication
Jesus said to them in reply, "Those who are healthy do not need a physician, but the sick do. I have not come to call the righteous to repentance but sinners." Luke 5: 31-32

Show mercy to those who failed to see what was happening. They will need support at the time of earthly reckoning. And let them know it is not too late to repent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 11:28
ye shall know by thy fruits?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 January, 11:24
Is there a explanation for the pyramid with eye?

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 11:23
hey look an inside info anonymous account at least we can find out if its full of shit tomorrow though lol

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 January, 11:20
Dateline: Bezerkeley, California.
Home of terrified masked Sheeple

I knew I would NEVER be jabbed.

And I always knew that I would NEVER be tested -- b/c there is no place I need/want to go that requires testing.

Deep sigh.
Soooooooooo alluring to just pack up and run to a place of sanity.
But God put me here for a reason.
But God put me here for a reason.

LOVE.

May we All radiate Love for God --
and Love for our neighbor --
those people whom God placed in our lives.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 January, 11:52
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Im in california and work in medical IT and networking not jabbed either but moat all i work with are. This will be a hard winter for them for sure😩I thought if moving as well but someone needs to be a light in a dark place.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 January, 10:55
STORY IS QUITE SIMPLE

US ARMY FUNDED AND DEVELOPED GAIN OF FUNCTION IN 1999 IN FORD DETRICK LAB, AS ALL PREVIOUS INFAMOUS FLU BASED SCAMM LIKE 1977 RUSSIAN FLU OR SWINE FLU OUTBREAK FROM FORT DRUM.

IN 2014 HUSSEIN WAS FORCED TO CLOSE IT, SO HE OUTSOURCED IT VIA FAUCI / DASZAK INTO WUHAN...

DONALD TRUMP MEDLEY "CHYNA VIRUS" UNTIL HE WAS INFORMED HOW IT WAS (MILITARY STING OPERATION), AND NOW USA RISKED TO PAY WORLD REPARATIONZ FOR THIS CLOWNS SHOW🤣🤣🤣

THAT WILL BE COINCIDENTALLY ROLLOUT OF GESARA 😇😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/dl78PQGJp...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 11:34
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but ughhh....who brain is it....🥴

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 January, 12:42
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
16 January, 10:33
what's with the pyramid with the eye in the center?

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 January, 11:25
In response Sandy Mack to his Publication
That's my question too.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
16 January, 10:28
Some things we can suggest for seniors who were cajoled into taking the shots by their specialty doctors, to help with health. For example, Zelenko protocol, would require a person on blood thinners to be monitored, I think. Not medical. Looking into how to approach this. Those specialty doctors will be hiding.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 January, 10:39
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Clif High

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 January, 10:09
I was said I was not gonna do that. God has instructed me otherwise. Message received!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 January, 11:09
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
👊 Good on You!