“WE don’t love Gettr”

So cringe.
08:21 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 January, 09:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Very cringe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
16 January, 07:20
Very Cringe. She puts on the hat and then does the plug. Trump gave a big shoutout to OAN but not RSB. He knows they've been bought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 January, 07:18
RIGHT SIDE Kept. glitching out and support disney 🤮🤮🤮newsmax was cool .

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 January, 07:26
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yes...when I heard them saying Disney...my brain put the brakes on and I'm like....whoa...wait...what???

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 January, 07:08
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
You know....I keep wondering if this is another case of Trump putting a person/company/organization front and center to put them into super focus...and then expose the reality???

Diana DJT @Diana
16 January, 07:52
WTH😱 never went there, had bad vibes💥

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 January, 06:41
never had it...also dropped parler and gab shortly after joining them, that was over a year ago...
they all seem like a cattle round up if ya know whst I
mean...may be alright for newbies but people need to know when the gate is open and not get to comfortable inside the pen 😎
Evolve, Dont Revolve...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 January, 04:19
😂🎯Kinda lame fo sho. CEPT some patriots. lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 02:58
i saw it on newsmax but rsb commentators drive me nuts......id rather kisten to the music at the event than the constant talking.....they played undertakers theme from wwe before he came out

Patriot America @Trump4us123
15 January, 10:49
Trump just called your name!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 January, 10:41
Right! I never signed up for it, and I won't.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 January, 10:39
I cringed too!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 January, 10:38
Best Q post eva!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 January, 10:08
They censored Gosar and took a lot of hate in the live chat and then they denied censoring Gosar.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
15 January, 09:07
this girl….. im sorry but its nearly intollerable

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
15 January, 09:07
this girl….. im sorry but its nearly intollerable

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 January, 08:27
Yea....that makes me ehhh

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 January, 08:26
Sorry,That is why I am waiting for President Trump only I do not care what the people before have to say.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
15 January, 08:23
yup

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 January, 08:25
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
yup