Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 January, 12:42
Please pray for my son! He has Covid. He has pneumonia, and he's been vaccinated! My daughter-in-law says he won't take Ivermectin, so she is going to have to sneak it. I told her to get it right away. She has a frontline doctor number. Pray for me, too!. If something happens to my son, I will hunt down the person who vaccinated him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 January, 01:09
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
make your own HCQ -- there is a recipe out there somewhere. steaming rinds of grapefruit lemons, etc.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
14 January, 01:10
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
GSE is another option!

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
I am thrilled to be seeing "smaller" produce in groceries. Obviously things are slowing going in the right "natural" direction. Thanks for info.
02:52 PM - Jan 14, 2022
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Cunningham, click on at the bottom under it