Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 January, 12:42
Please pray for my son! He has Covid. He has pneumonia, and he's been vaccinated! My daughter-in-law says he won't take Ivermectin, so she is going to have to sneak it. I told her to get it right away. She has a frontline doctor number. Pray for me, too!. If something happens to my son, I will hunt down the person who vaccinated him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 January, 01:09
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
make your own HCQ -- there is a recipe out there somewhere. steaming rinds of grapefruit lemons, etc.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Zdoc6 in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 January, 02:52
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
I am thrilled to be seeing "smaller" produce in groceries. Obviously things are slowing going in the right "natural" direction. Thanks for info.

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
14 January, 02:04
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
We learned about this back in early September and been taking it since then - do the search on 'benefits of gse' NOT grape seed but grapefruit seed extract