Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
Please pray for my son! He has Covid. He has pneumonia, and he's been vaccinated! My daughter-in-law says he won't take Ivermectin, so she is going to have to sneak it. I told her to get it right away. She has a frontline doctor number. Pray for me, too!. If something happens to my son, I will hunt down the person who vaccinated him.
12:42 PM - Jan 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Shannon Harding @Believer101
14 January, 02:12
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Praying for your son and family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
14 January, 01:49
Options are Quercetin over the counter at health food stores. Also if you have a TSC you can see if they have apple ivermectin that is for human consumption. My son is in Indiana and gets it there. Prayers for you son and family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 January, 04:03
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Thank you!

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 January, 01:09
make your own HCQ -- there is a recipe out there somewhere. steaming rinds of grapefruit lemons, etc.........

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
14 January, 01:10
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
GSE is another option!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
14 January, 01:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 January, 01:02

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 January, 12:56
remember Querctin is just as good and not a problem to get or take. It must be taken with zinc . Tell him its a vitamin or herb.
Also try get hime on azithromycin for the pnemonia .

14 January, 04:04
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
They gave him a z-pack, but now he's on a stronger antibiotic.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 January, 12:53
🙏🙏🙏