Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:07
Dude

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
14 January, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is he saying that Miss Liberty is now identifying as Mr. Liberty? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 09:25
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
no

Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 January, 09:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Helios, Sol, Ra, Xihe, Surya, Ekhi, Sol, Apollo, Lucifer, Quetzalcoatl and so so many more; though they changed the name, the sun worship continued.

I will also at least point out, though not casting any judgment, but the name Jesus comes from the greek Iesous — ‘Hail Zeus’

A good resource to review:
http://www.yahuah-yahusha....

why are Christ / apostles / saints depicted with the sun over their head? infiltration. they bastardized the truth about God.

I don’t feel any need to defend myself, but I am a Christian and true believer in God. I do, however, see now question everything I’ve ever been taught.

In all things, honor God with your actions and intentions. Try your hardest not to feed into [their] hidden tricks.

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
14 January, 12:56
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Who Is Lucifer? The Horrifying Truth Uncovered Inside Vatican City

https://thelightinthedarkp...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 January, 01:04
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
That's why I refer to Christ as "Yeshua" - you're right they tried to infiltrate *everything*