Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:07
Dude

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
Is he saying that Miss Liberty is now identifying as Mr. Liberty? 🤔
08:32 AM - Jan 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
14 January, 02:34
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
stay with the real history that thing is a man put this black lady their instead i cannot wait till history is re-written as the real truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
14 January, 09:56
I for one won’t be happy until that statue of SATAN is taken out. Preferably using the RODS of GOD.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 09:25
no

Iam Mie @iammiele
18 January, 12:41
Naturhistorisches Museum in Vienna, Austria - Dome figure Helios , Johannes Benk see also: https://de.zxc.wiki/wiki/N...

Awake Now @Awakenow
22 January, 06:55