Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 January, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
16 January, 01:40
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
✔️FACT checked and fixed.......SUPPOSEDLY an ERROR on WITS Data Site ??
Board of Trustees for FACT ☑️ are all media companies, universities, trust companies etc.
website👇
https://www.poynter.org/?i...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
16 January, 02:07

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Oh, then I ask myself, why they shortly after this report they have changed the name and Covid was no more mentioned.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
14 January, 04:55
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
14 January, 05:10
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
There are two different Tests....they decide, whom they want out

J.J. Jameson @jjj
14 January, 08:01
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Two years into this pandemic and you still haven't at least learned, that coronaviruses are a classification of viruses, to which the novel coronavirus, sars-cov-2 belongs along with many other viruses.