Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 January, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
14 January, 04:32
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Since 2018

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by FruAa in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
14 January, 08:01
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Two years into this pandemic and you still haven't at least learned, that coronaviruses are a classification of viruses, to which the novel coronavirus, sars-cov-2 belongs along with many other viruses.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
14 January, 10:53
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
It appears in old books ... which many do not read. (barely know what is)
But some of us have ... and good old book tools to awaken the masses (relatives and loyal MSM fans)
Take short version my loved ones say to me ... they see in their smartphones. But is in the entertainment world where dreams are sold ... while they line up in test queues.
-me I've been screaming about madness since the 80's - when another planned virus ravaged the world ...

14 January, 05:10
There are two different Tests....they decide, whom they want out

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 January, 05:12
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
makes you wonder what is on the swab of the positive vs the negative

J.J. Jameson @jjj
14 January, 08:01
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
THEY ARE CONTROLS NOT TESTS YOU FUCK FACE. IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE

14 January, 05:05
Yes, I know ! Look, were we are now. Omicrin is a bit early 😠