Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I love this site, but I'm one of the few remaining 'snarky accounts' on Twitter for some unkown reason, so I feel a responsibility to help people stay hopeful over there.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
11:40 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Patriot Woman @PatriotWoman76
01 February, 08:47
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Twatter has suspended me 3 times. I'm on account #4 and received a 12 hour "limited account features" warning. 🙄🙄🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
31 January, 10:52
We love you too. So glad to have found you again after being booted from the Blue Tird

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Mccullough @QuantumGoddess
31 January, 05:46
im still there too but i dont post much anymore.
where are you finding these pictures of Marilyn?

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
31 January, 12:14
Lady, you are loved. Keep on keeping on.

Lynne Geis @lynneg
31 January, 12:00
Thank you. I and many got booted from there.

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
30 January, 11:58
I loves Grandmas!
They take NO Sh@!
They'll bake you cookies and tell you like it is!

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
30 January, 11:56
I fled the Twitter battlefeild after I lost my fight. No time to get back on when we have this wonderful Anonup! Let the dopes have an empty twittersfeild.

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
30 January, 11:54
I lost 2! How awesome that you are still going strong! Lot's of love! 💚💚💚

Brit C05 @Britt_C
30 January, 11:50
Yeah... I lost all 5 of my accounts hahahhaha.

Brit C05 @Britt_C
30 January, 11:50
Yeah... I lost all 5 of my accounts hahahhaha.

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
30 January, 11:48
I'm still on twitter, I see you are fllowing NotBarron1946, I wonder if it is DJT. we can't give up, Fight like a Flynn. Stay safe Patriot, and thank you for the smiles I get from your posts and video's. The best is yet to come.🙏❤️🙏

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
31 January, 12:25
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
i am still on twitter & follow barronjohn1946 and wonder if it is DJT - the posts are funny & all so awesome.

Jesus Follower @MARLEYSMINE
30 January, 11:47
I am glad you are on here, as Twitter suspended me twice and I was missing you on the bridge.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
30 January, 11:44
We miss being there too!