Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 08:54
Pay attention to the 'weeds' that grow around you and your property. Some say Mother Earth provides what we are missing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Star Lite @Starlite
16 February, 05:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Difficult to get into the benefits of cannabis and also fight the upcoming battle of private sellers vs. pharma vs. investors/corporations. Once the big universities start doing studies, it means corporate vampires are already funding the research. Grow your own if you can, then do your own studies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
25 January, 11:00
How to prevent something that does not exist?
There is zero evidence for COVID, Coronavirus.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:47
It seems that if we had been in pure form on this Earth that our God gave us the soul powers, plants, and mineral to heal most anything that came up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 January, 12:58
ARE YOU suggesting I SMOKE POT?????? Too late. lol I smelled it as a kid at a sheep herders house, long story, anyway I told them, when I get older I am smoking that. LOL

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
13 January, 09:33
And who funded this study🤔Because I feel like if weed cured and fixed everything the weed industry says it does, our governement, corporate medicine and big pharma would never have allowed it to become so industrialized and main stream😳