Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Pay attention to the 'weeds' that grow around you and your property. Some say Mother Earth provides what we are missing.
08:54 AM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Star Lite @Starlite
16 February, 05:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
chicory root is a good substitute for coffee, for those who don’t live in an area where you can grow your own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
16 February, 03:12
I cant find the ‘weeds’ because finding them would cause a divorce so……………we arrived at a compromise. If he sprays the lawn with one more dose of Roundup, he can go to all future cancer treatments ALONE. Sick of this crap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
16 February, 02:59

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
16 February, 02:22
Beautiful way of looking at things ..... 👍

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 January, 08:54
Prove The Past 165.

Law & Physics @physics171
25 January, 11:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
How to prevent something that does not exist?
There is zero evidence for COVID, Coronavirus.

Star Lite @Starlite
16 February, 05:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Difficult to get into the benefits of cannabis and also fight the upcoming battle of private sellers vs. pharma vs. investors/corporations. Once the big universities start doing studies, it means corporate vampires are already funding the research. Grow your own if you can, then do your own studies.

Richie Richard @Richie
04 January, 12:38
Because of your post, I researched the most invasive weed in my garden, the Spanish Needle. Lo and behold, this little pain in the a$$ weed is used in Africa to treat malaria, parasites, used in mouthwashes, gut/bowel regulator, and as a pain killer for teething babies.

Watts ofVibes @WattsofVibes
01 January, 06:03
"I give it all to you for a healing."

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
28 December, 03:43
We have had a new "weed" in our garden the last three years. Hubby looked it up, extremely beneficial to the human body. Wondered myself, Who put it here???? And what will we need it for? 🤔

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
28 December, 05:06
i do not take any pharmaceuticals or over-the-counter drugs, ever. i use herbs, spices…..GOD GIVEN things straight from the earth✝️
i grow all of my medicine and alot of my own food. i try not buying from the stores, but from local farmers. i always ask them about what they put on their crops or what they feed their animals before buying from them. i grew up on a farm with lots of animals and a 1 acre garden, i have always canned my own food, made my own butter, etc…..💜

Only followers of this user (Liberty) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 December, 12:37
😋

Watts ofVibes @WattsofVibes
01 January, 06:05
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
ALL "weeds" are for our health and well-being. Thats why they created RoundUp!

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
27 December, 09:52
Do you mean mother earth or GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER? If it's the latter, I agree.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
27 December, 09:40
You mean, like how I walk out in our field & get plantain when hubs' inhaler has given him another canker sore in his mouth?

Or, how I make a poultice from oats, honey & chamomile if he gets into the poison ivy?

I haven't gone to a doctor in decades... My gran taught me how to make our own medicine...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
27 December, 09:42
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Did you know?

The "baby carrots" they sell in supermarkets are NOT baby carrots.

They are the older ones that have begun withering. They run them through a machine that whittles them down & shapes them, then through a bath with a surfactant like you get in fabric softener, which makes them plump up again.

THAT's what HungryRoot & all those other "delivered to your home already cut up" places are selling you!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 December, 02:14
Been saying it for decades ...

DANDELIONS =GOD'S GIFT 😆

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 December, 01:57
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Dandelion tea is good!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 December, 02:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
merci 😇bon a la sante le pissenlit

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
27 December, 01:20
love my nature ❤❤❤

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 December, 09:59
Wild lettuce, Dandelion, chick weed, purslane, Cattail. I read if you put a seed in your mouth, before planting, it reads your DNA than produces just what your body needs, superfood. I choose to believe this. God is Good🙏🐎

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 December, 10:01
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I read the same. Makes sense to me!

memes matter @NoComment
26 December, 08:36
chaga grows on birch trees.
,bring an axe,chop off 90%

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 December, 04:47

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 December, 04:37
hopefully this video helps someone.

https://youtu.be/Aw16LPVnN...

Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
26 December, 03:46
I found lambs ear in our back yard.
It Has A Vast Assortment of Medicinal Uses
Lamb’s ear leaves aren’t just soft – they also provide a shockingly diverse array of medical uses to help you in a crisis. These include:
▪ Reducing/stopping diarrhea
▪ Lowering fever
▪ Relieving throat and mouth soreness
▪ Preventing internal bleeding (and stopping it once it begins)
▪ Reducing liver and heart weakness
Tea’s pretty decent too, if you add honey 🙃
https://concernedpatriot.c...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 December, 02:18
Covid 19 = 53.
Q post 53.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
26 December, 02:17
I remember agent orange/Dioxin….aka weed killer…

2 of my Vet friends have terrible issues due to Agent Orange - destroyed their manhood/lives.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 December, 01:23
Like this? I’ve been taking this Dandelion & 9 other Vitamins & Supplements for months now :)😎 Also, 🐝 Local Raw Honey 🍯 is my FAVZ :)

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 December, 01:18
when we gonna smoke some weed mate?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 December, 01:17
including the ones i planted on purpose? my favourite weed!!!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 December, 08:29
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 December, 08:33
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 December, 12:54
la nature 🙏🍀

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
26 December, 12:32
Dont forget about the nettle. It'll sting ya if not handled without kid gloves, Kind of like a menopausal woman such as myself🤣

But I digress, its full of vitamins!