Qanon+🍊
Always fallow the money!
Let this sink in for a minute.
12:24 PM - Jan 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 March, 03:53
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Wow. I'd heard the same. $46K or there bouts for ventilating a patient with covid. I had no idea about all the rest....though it's really not surprising? But estimations of $100K?! That's insanity. No wonder they kick out all the other patients and only let in Covid patients. NO wonder they postpone or cancel non-emergency procedures. Now multiply that by HOW MANY hospitalizations for Covid??? And....ultimately WHO is paying for these bonuses???? Any bets our tax dollars are??? It's all about what is bringing in the highest dollar. There are no words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
08 March, 03:08
I have been saying that from day 1 but I am the Crazy Grandmother...I didn't know they were paid that much though...I heard at one time the Hospitals were getting $46,000 & Doctors were getting $25,000....Invest in American made ROPE...we are going to need miles of rope before this is all said & done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
12 January, 07:58
How do I share this off Anonup?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 January, 08:23
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
You can also go to the arrow at bottom right and click. A drop box appears. The option to copy link pops up. If you don't want to share the platform in which this came I don't recommend this method.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 January, 08:29
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Hold your finger on the video while it's playing - select option to download video.

This will save a copy on your device.

Jay James @birdmanjay
12 January, 03:18
So most of us patriot warriors have known this for a long time now. How do we find proof of these payments being made to hospitals and their demons? This is the evidence the normies need to see

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 January, 03:35
In response Jay James to his Publication

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 January, 03:37
In response Jay James to his Publication

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
12 January, 01:50
this is so insane & so true. just this morning, an ohio hospital succeeded in murdering a friend after a several week stay. it happened exactly this way. by their sick book. this is also how the killed veronica wolski of the peoples bridge.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 January, 02:08
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
these people no longer qualify as human beings and when the hangman comes for them there should be zero mercy

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 January, 04:06
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I am very sorry for loss. I've lost 3 friends to the scamdemic. It must be stopped.🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 January, 01:41
Our government is a greedy, heartless criminal cartel. This must end.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 January, 01:11
No one dies "with" the WuFlu at home.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 January, 01:18
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
yeah remember all those ambulances showing up at schools dragging haldf dead children to the hospital ? Yeah , me neither Mr President

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 January, 01:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well I have a friend who was too scared to go to the hospital, which i don’t blame him. He died at home.

Just Diana @Diana19
12 January, 01:08
This popped into my head, the sign posted on the glass wall, represents nuclear toxic hazard. When that knowledge kicks in as many of the scary sci fi movies have...the life of the person now becomes worthless, "Get rid of 'em". The person becomes a hazard not a person any more.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 January, 12:46
SOO! WHERE ONLY WORTH 100K IF WHERE DEAD OF C 19 AND WORTH TAX MONEY IF WHERE ALIVE, AM I HEARING THAT RITE?
ALL FOR PAPER THAT ISNT WORTH ANYTHING ! 🤪🤔

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 January, 12:45
My twin sister went to the hospital a couple of weeks ago. She said once she was put in a room she was not allowed to leave the room. I told her it's so she cannot see what is really happening.

Praying people wake up, stand up and most of all not give up. 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 January, 01:43
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Patients must also know that the hospitals CANNOT hold you against your will. You can leave any time you choose.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 January, 12:45
SHUT THIS SHIT SHOW DOWN - PLEASE!! People are dying needlessly - President Trump PLEASE come back!! WE THE PEOPLE WANT A TRUE LEADER!!! 🇺🇸 ❤️ 🙏

Let Fauci be the first arrest and unsealed indictment!!!! 💩

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 January, 01:44
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Agreed, enough is enough

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 January, 12:55
Do NOT participate in ANYTHING "covid" related.
NO TEST
NO JAB
NO MASK
NO BOOSTER
Treat any symptoms early at home as you always have done. Buy a thermometer. pulse oximeter, home nebulizer, blood pressure machine, and check your vital signs at home.
Do those things necessary to STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
Hydration with filtered alkaline water 💧
Adequate sleep 😴
Vit D, Vit.C, Zinc, Quercetin
Exercise 🚶‍♀️🏃‍♂️
Fresh air, Sunshine 🌞
Reduce stress, anxiety and fear
Spiritual care: pray, meditate, worship, laughter, smiles, hugs, socialization 💒
Healthy diet 🍎🥦🍒🌽🥕

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 January, 01:03
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
First of all, living in fear is not part of my life.

I was hollering my head off about the Constitution when they started the first lockdowns.

Now I live my life without paying much attention to the CovID10ts, knowing I have all I need on my shelf to fix whatever we might get, just as I have had for the last 30 years.

Essential oils, herbs & the basics... My Vitamin C is organici acerola cherry powder, not the nasty ascorbic acid extracted from GMO corn...

And I take 40 mg of Melatonin every night before bed, not just because it helps me sleep, but because it's a fantastic anti-oxidant!

Ibuprofen can damage the stomach lining, so I avoid all NSAIDS, been there, done that.

Hot toddies with ACV, acerola cherry powder & local honey are the standard here... If congested, perhaps a bit of Metusalem rum in there...

Yes, I healed my husband when his doc was waiting for pancreatitis to turn into cancer...

He's FINE now.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
12 January, 01:58
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I am not a doctor or medical professional of any kind. That being said, I have weaned myself off of most OTC medicines and use mostly herbal combinations daily to maintain good health. I'm not strictly talking about capsules, but adding herbs such as sage and thyme to my food, or cinnamon and star anise to my coffee grounds so these things are a part of my regular diet. Elderberry syrup is great for pretty much anything immune system-boosting. If you're looking for a natural aspirin/fever reducer, white willow bark has been used for that purpose since ancient Greece. Marshmallow root--not the puffy confections, but the actual plant--can be used for sore throats either in a tea with honey, or if you're more ambitious, make your own throat lozenges. Common mallow works also. Star anise is antimicrobial and antifungal, among other things. Again, this is NOT medical advice. These are things I've found that work for me.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 January, 12:36
He just summed up what I've been reading & hearing for months

It's not just terrible, it's horrendous, it's criminal
More crimes against humanity 😡