Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
29 November, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 07:57
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Because all are realizing Jesus is coming down to deliver some whoop ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 January, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Had a rough day today at work. Didn't get the promotion I absolutely deserved after 34 years at the same company. Came home and prayed and didn't ask why. I prayed and said I know better things are coming for me and my family, but there is a reason. Totally different perspective for me since I found the Lord. FAITH!

Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
I’m sorry you didn’t get the promotion you deserved Patriot but I do believe God has a plan for each and everyone of us & I do think better things will be coming for you and your family. Hang in there and your family will be in my prayers. 🇺🇸❤️🙏
09:33 PM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 January, 09:36
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Thank you fren. Passed over because I am very honest, and blunt. I have NEVER kissed ass, and never will.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
11 January, 10:53
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I am the same. It changed for me when I left my job and was hired by a christian. I felt appreciated every day. That was my fav job.