Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 February, 04:27
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Yes + They call Him + The Man in White = = = > < >
He Showed up to me that Way + In Person = = = > < >
After my First born Son + Jonas was Killed = = = > < >

I was 19 + I was Not a Christian...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 February, 04:39
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
God bless your son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 January, 12:40
🙌🕊️🙌

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
12 January, 04:06
LETS LIGHT EM UP VK

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
12 January, 12:51

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
12 January, 12:51
In response Brock Malky to his Publication

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
12 January, 12:48
Hey VK Followers ask VK Who Q is ?
Swow Some love and solidarity

Maybe He Will tell us

Q

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
12 January, 12:15
Or like everything they do, they’re trying to infiltrate the Christian religion and try and destroy it from within.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 January, 11:11
It is not shocking. Quran scriptures told of Jesus as a prophet who would return to restore good and justice.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
12 January, 10:10
YES!! I’m talking every day to many Iranians who are now followers of Jesus, and posting Bible verses, and more, in Persian!! God is moving MIGHTILY through Iran right now!! We’re about to see Jeremiah 49:39-39 fulfilled before our eyes!!!🙌🙌🙌🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
12 January, 10:15
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
To give a Bible to an Iranian, go to Heart4Iran.com
There are HUNDREDS waiting for a Bible, which this organization secretly and safely delivers to these persecuted believers… PLEASE PRAY FOR IRAN!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 January, 09:01
But Jesus is the Quran too: name Issa. ???

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
12 January, 08:06

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 January, 06:48
WHO REALISE, THAT THIS SONG IS ABOUT CHRIST THE PUNISHER? 😂😂😂
https://youtu.be/b-opBTQI4...

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
12 January, 06:44
I can confirm on a small, local scale although much done secretly.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 January, 07:52
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
I can too. My pastor spoke of a friend who was teaching them Bible Study. All were from AF

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
12 January, 01:14
I know this to be true! I was on a mission trip in West Africa years ago and two different people told us that they didn't know about Jesus until they had a vivid dream and He came to them. They converted and didn't look back, despite the fact that they could be alienated or worse. Confirmation without a doubt!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 January, 12:11
True evidence of the GREAT AWAKENING.

Praise be to Jesus and God our Father Almighty.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
11 January, 09:53

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 January, 09:48
Perhaps they realized maintaining a 7th century war cult outlook is very limiting in the 21st century.

Perhaps they realized rape and pedophillia are wrong - no matter what the islamic 7th century war lord says.

Perhaps they realize treating half their population as cattle, is wrong.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
11 January, 08:31
i would love such a dream!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 January, 11:09
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Me too❣️

Cee Jay @CJChirp
12 January, 09:46
In response I’m no one to her Publication

I’m no one @Iam4truth
11 January, 08:30
beautiful news! so very beautiful! God bless!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
11 January, 08:27
🙏🏼🤍 This is the best thing I have heard in a long time. The Lord is definitely pouring out his spirit!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
11 January, 08:20
prophecy has been said that a great revival is blowing thru the lands and there will be so many come to Jesus and miracles and wonders will be seen that people will fall on their knees praising and giving Jesus all the glory. it's going to be glorious.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 January, 08:19
Have heard some people give their testimonies about this. So amazing... Jesus transcends space and time. The closer to His return, the more things like this will happen. Looking forward to when revival breaks out, with miraculous healings, etc. The Last Great Revival with the Worldwide Great Awakening!🙏❤️

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
11 January, 08:09
😎

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
11 January, 08:03
😁

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
11 January, 08:02
✝✝✝

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 January, 07:58
i'd believe them.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 07:57
Because all are realizing Jesus is coming down to deliver some whoop ass.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 February, 04:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ahhhhhh + Ty + Jesus + Yes + Amen = = = > < >
Our Eyes Shall See + #TheFallOfTheWicked = = = > < >
A Promise of God + Who Cannot Lie = = = > < >

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 February, 04:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The sooner the better VK.. Let the show begin.... Praise the Lord.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 January, 07:55
I have heard testimonies of several muslims who have seen visions of Jesus and embraced Christianity immediately afterwards. 😇

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
30 November, 02:02
...ya kow when ya see a tweet that ya really didnt expect to see?...

Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
13 January, 03:04
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
I’m in the same boat! caught me completely by surprise. Praise God!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 November, 01:49
What will make them "Look here'? and Not "There? Stay focused.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 November, 12:33
IF SOMEONE SANE THINK, THAT GUY WITH GOAT HEAD AND BOOBIES, HIDDEN BEHIND SATURN CUBE IN KAABA, INVENTOR OF CRESCENT MOON CULT COULD BRING MOSLIMS SALVATION...SORRY PALS, WRONG WAY...😎😁😁😁

BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR U, JEWS BELIEVE IN VERY SAME PERSON TOO
🤣🤣🤣