Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
29 November, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 07:57
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Because all are realizing Jesus is coming down to deliver some whoop ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
Had a rough day today at work. Didn't get the promotion I absolutely deserved after 34 years at the same company. Came home and prayed and didn't ask why. I prayed and said I know better things are coming for me and my family, but there is a reason. Totally different perspective for me since I found the Lord. FAITH!
09:22 PM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 12:09
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
God will never leave us.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
11 January, 11:17
If we could see just a little bit into the future, we would all be dancing in the streets with what is about to happen in this country and in this world. You are blessed and wise because, even though you were disappointed (which ALL of us would be) you gave that disappointment to our Lord and Savior, and for that you will receive an Ephesians 3:20 blessing in the very near future. God bless!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 January, 09:59
Much better things in store! More time with fam and friends. Less stress. I once told my husband that I’d rather live in a cardboard box with my family than owe anybody anything. There is freedom in that. Praying for clarity!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
11 January, 09:33
I’m sorry you didn’t get the promotion you deserved Patriot but I do believe God has a plan for each and everyone of us & I do think better things will be coming for you and your family. Hang in there and your family will be in my prayers. 🇺🇸❤️🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 January, 09:36
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Thank you fren. Passed over because I am very honest, and blunt. I have NEVER kissed ass, and never will.