😼 Just wanted to clear up ANY confusion
about WHAT Tennis Player Novak Djokovic is 💥

Some Images are from Telegram Channel
👉 Expose the PEDOS END the CABAL 💪

t.me/ExposeThePEDOSendTheCABAL

THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Need someone big on the inside that turns on them.
08:01 PM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 January, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
13 January, 01:54
have anyone in mind? ;)

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
12 January, 03:01
Hanks seems likely to turn

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
12 January, 12:24
That is what I was saying yesterday. There has to be at least 1 of these swamp creatures that value life, or love at least 1 other person, besides their self. Just 1

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 January, 12:15
Thank God His warriors are doing just that…kickin ass, taking names and fookin things up for the demons….that takes ballz and i’m reminded real men exist and are saving humaity. So beyond grateful and I pray for Jesus’ blood to be a hedge of protection around our men and women in this fight🙏🙏🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 January, 11:05
Thank You VK - and the other comments here too.
Good to know some are truly amazing athletes / God given talent.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 January, 04:50

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 January, 05:23
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Last year + Earthing.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 January, 04:38
:)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 January, 04:56
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
aah snap...see video & link I shared ;)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 January, 05:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
+

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 January, 02:00
infiltration works both ways. A selfless act will change it all… hmmm.. London bridge ?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 January, 11:10
Ty, VK.
I see it now.
Brilliant! 💪😼💥