THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.
11:55 AM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
14 January, 08:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I said photos alone is not proof, especially professional photos where they are told what to do but this is more telling. https://twitter.com/jelena...
Disturbing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
13 January, 07:35
Time will tell.. One thing for certain, ANYONE with great success is SUSPECT at the very least. The fact we still hold these people up on pedestals is EXACTLY how we got here in the first place. DO NOT pick favorites, you'll just be disappointed. Let the chips fall where they may, There will be plenty of ROPE to go around in the END.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Space X Force @Spaceforce369
13 January, 12:21
โ€œEverything that you say, that you do is monitoredโ€ฆ big brother,โ€ he said. โ€œSome people may look at that as a burden but I look at it as a great privilege and actually a great opportunity to use your platform to do something. To create a change that will be positive.โ€

โ€œI think that athletes have huge power to change the world, as Nelson Mandela said, and I think that power can be used in a very positive way.โ€

https://www.eternitynews.c...

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 January, 06:54
reptiles don't play tennis that's ridiculous

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 January, 11:22
Many of these celebrities just show up for a photo shoot and told what to do, they have no say in what pose to do. Some are even photoshopped in like the shoe. Vastly different than those who joke about child abuse and relations with children. Hollywood is full of perverts who should be exposed but I don't think magazine photos alone should be used to label someone. People on Instagram even do the one eye, they have no idea what it is.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 January, 11:26
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Good point, Reggie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 08:01
Need someone big on the inside that turns on them.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
13 January, 01:54
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
have anyone in mind? ;)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 January, 12:12
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 07:17
Folks PLEASE do not fall for the TROLLs!
Its all about the agenda!

Novak Dojokovich is good tennis player and speaks his mind. ... Reddit photoshoped him as a "Bad Reptilian" and called it real. NOT TRUE!
ND not only protested the Australian Sec while in Serbia he also denounced the VAX.
Austrailia tricked him into coming the Australian Open for his title Tennis game so they could lock him in a hotel suite (w/ armed guards) and ridicule him & forfeit his income.

11 January, 06:28
Kat please give me the resource on ND eyes, that close up DOES NOT look at all like him. Thanks in advance.

11 January, 07:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
NO its not your fault, some photoshopped that crap ... many trolls everywhere! ESP bc he protested in Serbia and chose not to VAX

12 January, 10:05
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Gmorning, Generica ๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ‘‡ VK's reply to my Djokovic post
clarifies the situation for me.
Last year, Juan O Savin said
there were double & triple-agents in this war.
[๐ŸŽ–๏ธAdm. Rogers ๐Ÿ’“]
If that is the role Djokovic is playing for White Hats,
God bless him.
It would make sense that Novak IS a White Hat
given the shenanigans the deep state AU Government
has put him through.
I'm glad to be corrected on this issue.
If Djokovic is going to witness/testify as to WHO
the pedos, adrenochromers, Traffickers & Black Hats are
in the Tennis World,
Godspeed to him
& may God protect him ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

#NCSWIC

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 January, 04:12
This really is the time of the Revelations! ๐Ÿ™

Kira Kju @kju17
11 January, 12:29
So, and don't you think it's just an enemy attack on vaccine deniers, which is very visible?
I can't believe Novak is a bad person.

11 January, 12:34
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
I hear you.
It's hard to accept that those we think are heroes
are not.
Totally understand ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜”

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 January, 12:08
Interesting. Where did you find the close up picture of his eyes resembling the reptile? Just saw a picture of Nadal and Federer I believe with Bill Gates. I have liked Djokovic. I watched him defeat players when he was about to lose. Huge comebacks. I respected his stance on the vaccine. I am also curious. Could there be some images of famous people in which they are just told how to pose? Do people have handlers that are cabal and pull the strings but they are not involved in their sinister crimes? Perhaps not but it is just a thought.

11 January, 12:33
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž I hear you, my friend.
I know you want Djokovic to be a hero
like Bob Saget was to little kids, however...

Rule of thumb from now on:
NOBODY
IS WHO OR WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE.
Man, woman, shapeshifter, alien,
clone, body-double, bad guy, white hat, etc.

If you go with that, then you won't be disappointed
when you find out what some of your "heroes"
have been doing to children
in occult meetings
in dungeons, tunnels, D.U.M.B.S, castles, palaces,
government houses, on islands, etc.

Pretty much ANYONE
who has ACHIEVED ANYTHING
in ANY FIELD
is likely part of the adrenochrome club
& signed their soul away to the devil
for fame, power, success, money.
In the demon matrix, you can't do it any other way.
Juan O Savin's "secret handshake club." ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘น

And no, Djokovic wasn't "posed" to be photographed
hiding one-eye.
There are ZILLIONS of photos of 1-eye-pedos
which I know you have seen. So sorry ๐Ÿ’”

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 January, 12:21
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
WATCH >> AND WE KNOW 1/12 TODAY IT WAS IN HIS VIDEO ALSO