April Evans @Stardust_1776
11 January, 12:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have to admit it was more fun being a "Conspiracy Theorist". Now these Fookers dont even hide it. They make powerpoints of their plans. Fooking powerpoints!
01:42 PM - Jan 11, 2022
In response April Evans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
17 January, 08:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
17 January, 08:35
Powerpoints would be very helpful if you had to convince a bunch of brainwashed but innocent people they had been supporting sociopaths

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 January, 08:20
Mr. Jones strikes up a conversation
With a black-haired flamenco dancer

You know, she dances while his father plays guitar
She's suddenly beautiful
We all want something beautiful
Man, I wish I was beautiful

So come dance this silence down through the morning
Cut up, Maria, show me some of them Spanish dances
And pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones
Believe in me, help me believe in anything

All of the beautiful colors are very, very meaningful
Yeah well, you know, gray is my favorite color
I felt so symbolic yesterday, if I knew Picasso
I would buy myself a gray guitar and play

Standing in the spotlight
I bought myself a gray guitar
When everybody loves me, I will never be lonely
I will never be lonely, said I'm never gonna be lonely

I want to be a lion, everybody wants to pass as cats
We all want to be big, big stars
Yeah, but we got different reasons for that
Believe in me 'cause I don't believe in anything

LARP WARNING

Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 03:35

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
16 January, 10:20
It doesn't matter how many marches, letters, phone calls you make to the political puppets running your country, they just keep marching on with their plans. Going to court hasn't helped either as the judicial system is totally corrupt too. I guess it was required to wake up people who still believe the government officials are there to help us.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
14 January, 03:22
we are now conspiracy scientists🤣

Law & Physics @physics171
14 January, 12:57

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 January, 04:17

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 January, 08:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
that's what they'd like you to believe...
as long as the beer cans are red white and blue ones...
https://youtu.be/x1vOVki-a...
Cake - Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle - YouTube

Well, Your CD Collection Looks Shiny And Costly. How Much Did You Pay For Your Bad Moto Guzzi? And How Much Did You Spend On Your Black Leather Jacket? Is It...

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
12 January, 06:58

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 January, 06:44
And...The NEVER TRUMPERS like Glenn Beck are getting standing ovations for basically rewriting the “Conspiracy” NWO Playbooks we have all been trying to Expose!!! 😂😂😂😂

As if He just “Cracked the Code”!!!!

You can’t make this Shit Up!! You just can’t. I hope Someone is Recording this Movie!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 January, 08:39
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
So typical! 👍 They lost my respect THEN and won't receive any praise or credit NOW.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
17 January, 08:41
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I find it very interesting that he was on Mark Levin the other day talking about all of this. I don't follow him but I though it was super interesting that it was being talked about on a huge show like Levin.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 January, 03:23
Perhaps the blatancy is to separate the "chaff from the wheat", ??? ... the ascension is not for everyone, so the obvious tell of deception either registers or NOT.
Somehow that just feels harsh.
Tennis buddies can't understand why I do NOT want a vax. -- their reaction is so incredulous.
... and now some are starting to get the seasonal flu.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 January, 10:44
TOLERATE: was the number one virtue 25 years ago.
So now we are all so numb brained, we just stare mindlessly into [their] powerpoints- bc to do otherwise would be just "awkward" for our junior high egos to handle.... oh brother.

Turn our Hearts, O LORD
Shine your face upon us
And we will be saved. Ps. 80

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 12:28
They seem to be on their last big "nothing to loose at this point"
Nana hopes so anyway!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 January, 08:35
VK this is what I think of all [them] God forgive me 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸#thegreatawakening #levelup

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 January, 07:43
That's what has me a little concerned. They're so confident they have this thing sewed up.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
11 January, 07:43
Im FOOKING SICK of all of this,

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 January, 04:36
yes. There is a powerpoint. I may have posted in the past. Have to go back.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
11 January, 03:44
Forced into the light. They used to write extensively and boast about what they were going to do and what they've done. They learned to lurk in the shadows and establish shadow governments. Only when their true intentions are exposed will people wake up.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 January, 02:35
now that it is out there...time to end this fookery

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
11 January, 02:29
5:5

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 January, 03:10
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
LOL - oh TY!!! I needed that!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 January, 01:59
Movies music power points,
they are a media conglomerate VK
we make memes from a free app

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 January, 01:50

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
11 January, 01:45
Power Points
Now Cartoon Characters