April Evans @Stardust_1776
11 January, 12:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 01:42
In response April Evans to her Publication
Have to admit it was more fun being a "Conspiracy Theorist". Now these Fookers dont even hide it. They make powerpoints of their plans. Fooking powerpoints!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
And...The NEVER TRUMPERS like Glenn Beck are getting standing ovations for basically rewriting the “Conspiracy” NWO Playbooks we have all been trying to Expose!!! 😂😂😂😂

As if He just “Cracked the Code”!!!!

You can’t make this Shit Up!! You just can’t. I hope Someone is Recording this Movie!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
06:44 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
17 January, 08:41
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I find it very interesting that he was on Mark Levin the other day talking about all of this. I don't follow him but I though it was super interesting that it was being talked about on a huge show like Levin.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 January, 08:39
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
So typical! 👍 They lost my respect THEN and won't receive any praise or credit NOW.