Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 12:02
Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
11 January, 12:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hey VK,
they are Eating babies & Trafficking our Kids…
I Think WE Should let THE Coin tosses Sit on the side Of the Road until We CLEAN this CESSPOOL UP ..
Then We Sort out The NUANCES!!!
What Say YOU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If we can't protect our own kids how can we protect others?
#FamilyIsEverything
01:34 PM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Here and... There @InItTogether17
16 January, 11:08

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 January, 02:43
The denial and brainwashing is very strong, they did not listen to their "crazy" mother, ignored evidence. I should have seen this decades ago. It is heartbreaking to not be able to protect your adult children and your grandchildren. We will ensure that the truth never dies. This will never happen again.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 January, 01:10

❤️👊❤️

Autmama 123 @autmama
12 January, 02:06
VK, the times I got into the most difficult situations of my life were when I left home for college(I was very sheltered and protected and though I thought i had it all figured out I did not. ) I was 2000 miles from home and not around Christian people. Although not their fault or doing, the decisions were mine, I definitely have lived my life since then very insecure, questioning everything because I had such bad judgement then. I was an adult and old enough to know better. God’s grace and Jesus’ love and sacrifice for my sins saved me. God blessed me with the most wonderful patient husband. I think it is very hard to protect your kids when they are not with you which they cant be all the time.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 January, 12:33
My Family was almost killed this past weekend by a negligent Tow Truck Driver (20+k lbs) rear ending US, BLESSED By GOD[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 January, 12:39
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
@vincentkennedy
PS - BF/GF, have daughters, teach them about S.E.X. and it's RESPONSIBILITY(IES)[.]

Former Lemming @FormerLemming
12 January, 12:26
One of the peeps I missed most after Twitter booted me. 🤗

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 January, 02:59
We most do better we have to do better it eats at me daily We failed as a society most important thing on this earth The CHILDREN

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 02:50
Its always been lead by example.
... and It always will be

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 January, 01:55
We may not be able to protect our children from everything, but we can try to teach them to protect themselves. Unfortunately, some of life's experiences must be faced alone without the help of others. Those are the times to lift up our children to God and pray for His protection and guidance in their lives. There is none Greater in which we can in trust their care.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
11 January, 02:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
AMEN VK AMEN 🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 January, 02:45
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen to that🎯

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 January, 01:49
That is a tough situation and I sure do not have an answer VK. Maturity level matters

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
11 January, 01:45
this is my issue, currently.

5 adult children- and 4 are adult daughters.
... there has to be something I am missing- bc [they] accomplish their blood lines more effectively than I am currently.
Show me Lord, Show me how to wield my power and authority under the Blood.

arba happihr @arba
11 January, 01:39
Prayers
Parenting is important
Teaching by example.
Life's lesson' Phew!
Back to prayers!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts