What do you do?
12:02 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
15 January, 02:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy

I had "the talk" with my then 16 year old son

"Son, sex is a Sacred Act. When she allows you entry, it means she feels safe with you, that she respects you, that she is willing, intentionally, with great thought, to open he most intimate place to you. This is to be treated with great care, on your part. This is no small thing. It is imperative that you honor this as best you can, to fully realize and acknowledge her vulnerability, her letting all her guards down, for you and the shared experience. So, tenderness, respect, honor, letting her know that you know, for it is a sacrifice or a risk on her part. She thinks she knows, she senses the Rightness, and your Understanding will be Clear. Confirmation for her, of her own Internal Assessment, comes from you. This is not a game. You must agree, and you tell her without words, yes, I am all that you hope I am. "
A year later, I brought it up again, he stopped me, Dad, i think about that every day, still a virgin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
15 January, 02:22
In response George Patton to his Publication
@vincentkennedy

A year or so later, 19, I got the call.

Dad, not a virgin anymore. (I knew the girl at this point).
Really, I said. How was it?
It was amazing, Dad.
And her, I asked, was this her first time, too?
No, he said, but she said it wasn't right, not good, before, but with me, she said it was great, too.

Trust me when I tell you, the Words I said to him were from me but not of me. No such talk was ever given to me. I was given by God an opportunity to make a change, break a cycle, not for me, of course, but for him and those who come after.

I try not to tell anyone what to do, not to compare me with others.

I just wanted to share a Great Story with a Great Man & any one else who might read.

I was molested (worse) by a family member(s), but my Children, God's in my care, know not such betrayal & horror. I was able to Guide that Sweet Boy in a way that is not logical.

This is what My Lord has done for me & helped me do. All Praise, Honor and Glory be u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 January, 08:18
Allowing dating before humans are ready for the commitment of marriage is like letting horses out of the barn to run with the wild ones. Good luck getting them back in the barn.

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
14 January, 03:13
Exodus 22:16
“And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.”

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
15 January, 11:45
In response Simba 716 to his Publication
Lol challenge him to marry your daughter ❤️👍

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 January, 11:31
This is a huge subject that as a society we will have to face and confront again because it will not be possible to ban abortion without confronting and assessing our roles and reaponsibilities as a Society and as men, women, mothers, fathers , grandparents, marraige, responsibities, education and finances . This has been shoved under the carpet for the longest time and its scary.
We used to have villages , clans and extended family that all played a role jn raising children . There will continue to be backstreet abortions as long as we dont examine this, apart from the Satanic aspect of abortion.

Frances Long @Camelot
14 January, 07:08
all you can do is occasionally reinforce what you taught her and hope she listens.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 January, 01:15
You already knew the answer before you posed the question.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 January, 01:11
Hmm i might be thinking wrong here but isnt that our divine creators choice of when a precious baby is brought into this world ? I know we have choices but i feel our lord is in cahrge of a human life being born .

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
13 January, 07:07
Parents to decide charges!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
13 January, 02:45
Q Post 1618 🇺🇸

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
12 January, 11:06
I don't envy you one bit.
Been there done that.
Sex and Spirit
There's more to it than the physical
There's a spiritual aspect that many don't think about.
Sex energy (vibrations) are very powerful but you know this
Is there something more here?
Does she know about Spirit Cooking?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 January, 11:24
Ask your daughter to bring up pics of them when he was 17.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
12 January, 11:02
Do what my dad did back in the day.
Have the boy over to the house for dinner and while the niceties are being conducted in the foyer spread out your hunting knife collection on the coffee table and proceed to sharpen the blade of your favorite one very intently and slowly and simultaneously….
You have a bullet point list of questions of course. These are “ice breakers”.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
12 January, 08:19
Let me know if you need help. I have multiple shovels. 🤣

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 January, 07:48
Nothing you can do, Just love her. I'm sure you have talked to her It's getting time to let her make her own choices. PRAY lol lol lol

NEO ONE @Neo
12 January, 07:37
Nothing. I trust.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 January, 07:31
USA OFTEN DECLARED THEIR MORAL SUPERIORITY IN PREVENT CHILD ABUSE, WHICH IN LIGHT THAT 70% OF WORLD CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN TOOK PLACE IN USA SOUND PRETTY ORWELLIAN😂😂😂

https://unchildrights.blog...

https://www.ageofconsent.n...

THOSE, WHO READ MINE TWINFLAME STORY KNOWS, THAT I WILL BE THE LAST MAN ON EARTH WHICH WILL ADVOCATION MISSBEHAVIOUR AGAINST CHILDREN !!! BUT THOSE, WHO ACT LIKE IDIOTS FULLY DESERVE THEIR IDIOTS KARMA.

12 January, 07:07
IN OUR COUNTRY WE DONT ACT LIKE MORONZ. IF THEY ARE TRULY IN LOVE, WE HAVE LAW INSTRUMENT WHICH IS CALLED "BUYING A MISSING YEARZ"

BOTH PARENTS MUST GO TO LAW OFFICER, DISCUSS THIS TOPIC, AND AFTER VOLUNTARY!!! CONCENT OF BOTH SIDES, LAW OFFICER DECLARE BOTH AS ADULT, PARENTS MUST PAY SOME MONEY FOR EACH MISSING YEAR.

IF YOU ACTING LIKE MINDLESS BIBLE FANATICS, DONT BE SUPRISED, IF GOD WILL PAYBACK YOU IN SAME CURRENCY !!!

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
12 January, 06:54
Call his parents. Take her to doctor. Call police if he did. She is a minor.

12 January, 07:10
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
AND YOU ARE ASSHOLE SAM, IF YOU CALL COPS ON YOUR FUTURE SON IN LAW...

YOU MUST ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, NOT TO SOME PRICKS WHO MADE MORTAL LAW.

IF YOU DONT RECOGNISE TRUE LOVE FROM ONE NIGHT ROMANCE, YOU DONT DESERVE TO HAVE CHILDREN AT ALL...

DONT JUDGE, OR GOD WILL JUDGE YOU

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
12 January, 11:03
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
Moral relativity got us here.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
12 January, 06:46
HDBDHW . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 49

Mr. R . 😎❤️☀️🇺🇸🦅✨
in Simple Gematria equals: 49

Former Lemming @FormerLemming
12 January, 01:49
Ask my husband to take him to luch and tell him he fully expects him to treat the most precious girl in my husband's life with the utmost respect and honor. Group outings, family dinners, open doors and early nights. I let myself be used by a guy I knew would never love me and became convinced I wasn't going to be worth love; so being wanted for sex would have to suffice. Funny how sex leads to pregnancy even when "protected." When I met a man who actually CHOSE to love and honor me, it took years to trust his commitment was real and lasting because I was broken and cynical. I want my daughters to know and feel their worth. Family IS everything. In my experience, sex without the covering of family just drains the heart and soul drop by drop until it's empty. Love involves sacrifice & spiritual (& legal) commitment. I want my daughters to know they are loved, not just wanted (until someone "better" shows up).

12 January, 07:35
In response Former Lemming to her Publication
AMEN TO THAT 🙏😇😍🤗

YOU HAVE WISDOM, YOU HAVE HEART ON RIGHT PLACE AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELLY NO DOUBT, THAT YOUR SOUL TRIBE WILL BE CRUCIAL IN NEW EARTH 🙏

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 January, 07:43
In response Former Lemming to her Publication
❤️

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
12 January, 12:23
just keep lines of communication open at all times.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
11 January, 11:15
Don’t assume…they did. Just make sure her pills are being taken, otherwise her skin will have have major acne breakouts. Worked here.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
11 January, 10:19
Act like they didn't/wouldn't.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
11 January, 09:49
If they want a sleep over, separate beds and i'll be sitting in the hallway.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 January, 08:41
did you talk to him while cleaning the (G)lock? thats my start plan when muh daughter gets to dating age.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 January, 08:35
Not much you can do at this point, unless you have access to a time machine. 😉

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
11 January, 07:59
Went through the same thing with my daughter who got with her boyfriend at 15 and broke up right before 18th bday. They did eventually i found out from my other daughter. However the scariest part was when they broke up because then you know it’s a little easier for them to do that in future in shorter relationships so thats when i was most worried because she started seeing more guys then just one, and now is with a guy we can’t stand and want her first one back. Anyhow, when i found out I had a talk with her and made the decision to get her on birth control becasue sadly even if they tell us they won’t do it again I knew that would most likely not stand once she crossed that line. I understand a LOT of people would judge me for that but we don’t believe in abortion and she is way to young obviously to be a mom. It is so tough being a parent today :(

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 January, 07:52
Hopefully you had the talk with her because it is surely too late now

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
11 January, 07:46
honestly, that seems very normal to me. All my friends and i dated boys in a grade higher than us. And we stayed together for a year or 2.

Static 369 @Static369
11 January, 07:38
I was in that exact situation. Two yrs older than my HS sweetheart. We've been married 28 yrs.
As a dad of 2 girls, both adults now, 2 yrs was always my limit.