Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 12:02
Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former Lemming @FormerLemming
Ask my husband to take him to luch and tell him he fully expects him to treat the most precious girl in my husband's life with the utmost respect and honor. Group outings, family dinners, open doors and early nights. I let myself be used by a guy I knew would never love me and became convinced I wasn't going to be worth love; so being wanted for sex would have to suffice. Funny how sex leads to pregnancy even when "protected." When I met a man who actually CHOSE to love and honor me, it took years to trust his commitment was real and lasting because I was broken and cynical. I want my daughters to know and feel their worth. Family IS everything. In my experience, sex without the covering of family just drains the heart and soul drop by drop until it's empty. Love involves sacrifice & spiritual (& legal) commitment. I want my daughters to know they are loved, not just wanted (until someone "better" shows up).
01:49 AM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FormerLemming in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 January, 07:43
In response Former Lemming to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 January, 07:35
In response Former Lemming to her Publication
AMEN TO THAT 🙏😇😍🤗

YOU HAVE WISDOM, YOU HAVE HEART ON RIGHT PLACE AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELLY NO DOUBT, THAT YOUR SOUL TRIBE WILL BE CRUCIAL IN NEW EARTH 🙏