Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Most issues have been resolved. Working on some minor things now.
11:56 AM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 February, 02:08
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
will we be a part of thruth social?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
29 January, 08:44
I cannot post anything. Trying a comment now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
17 January, 01:48
I am having issues posting comments or posts all last night and today again. Unless they are posting and I'm not seeing it. Might be why I see 4 or 5 of the same posts from others.

Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 06:33

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
16 January, 02:01

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
16 January, 01:53
Appreciate you!

memes matter @NoComment
14 January, 11:36
i really like anonup, thank you for everything that you do and your person

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
12 January, 12:20
Thank you, can you give us more info on how to earn $$ with more content?
Asking for a friend...😘

Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
11 January, 06:57
Thanks for the hard work on a great site, my one issue is to comment I have to leave the feed and then begin again all the way at the start of the feed. It really makes commenting a drag. If there's any way to improve this or I'm just missing something I sure would appreciate it 💖

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 January, 05:46
thank you!!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 January, 05:46
Thank you Kobi!!! ❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 January, 05:00
💞 We are blessed to have you

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 02:50
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

TY for your constant care!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 January, 02:45
Thank you so much Koba! I remember that time you saved our patriot lives when you started this social media.... sigh... imagine not getting blocked, banned, suspended and sent to prison every second day!💗

Whimma Texas @Whimma
11 January, 02:20
thank you ❤

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
11 January, 01:41
looks great! thank you for all you do ! ❤️🇺🇸

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
11 January, 01:02
Louisiana has some laws that have a graduated scale to rule on such issues. Worth looking at.

Shawn Clements @ShQwn45
11 January, 01:00
thank you @administrator

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 January, 12:38
Thank you 🙏

I ❤️ anonup 🤩

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 January, 12:33
Thank you for ALL you do! Love AnonUp❤️

MrMojo Risin @DeadRockStar
11 January, 12:29
Thanks for all you do to keep this site active

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 January, 12:24
Thank you. Thank you. and Thank you!!!
BTW, what happened to MAGA hat? :(

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 January, 12:22
thanQ, love this site

have not been able to get into my 'notifications'
for several months, not sure why... all else is fine!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 02:53
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
for me it was the "EXPLORE" tab ... i just had to keep deleting the "email-auto input" ... then I could move fwd ... a little bump in the road.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 January, 12:19
YOU ARE THE BEST Koba. Big love to you !!!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
11 January, 12:19
I totally resonate with that!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 12:18
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 January, 12:17
Many thanks!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 January, 12:13
Thank you Koba!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 January, 12:12
✨🙌🏻✨
Thank you for all you do Good Sir!!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 January, 12:10