Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Anyone still hanging out in Middle School?...

*cough cough*

I mean.... telegram?
02:09 AM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Chris Banks @Cacker
14 January, 12:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
@doqholliday just found this site all ive had since the big twitter purge was WTM on telegram. I knew something was off with how rhat channel has been acting for past few months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
12 January, 02:33
😇I'm still hanging out in Middle School, but using great discernment, with the Lord's help!

Joined after getting purged from Facebook 3 x's and Twatville 5!

I mean... I. will. never. quit.

Thanks for all you do, @doqholliday ...true Patriot and Brother to us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 January, 11:24
Am not on Telegram. ;) But I go there to pick up news from some of my favs, like George News, who have public profiles. It's good for that.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 January, 07:30
I am not on Telegram or Twitter. I got kicked off Twitter when the purge happened over there. I am on Facebook, Gab, Me We which I never look at and this site.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 January, 06:56
We love you, DJT.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 January, 04:20
Yes, I mainly watch Lin Wood and Q the Storm Rider. But I also watch SQvage DQwg, Kim Shady, Whiplash and MJ Truth.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 04:19
I wonder if people will leave here for Truth Social ... i would do both, but this is clearly my favorite, best people & info.
Curious why they have the same logo as anonup?

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
11 January, 07:21
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Whats One More Site, I Am Spread Thin At The Moment. anonup Gab Gettr, Wego.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
11 January, 01:43
I have a profile on telegram the accounts i question about are Cirsten W ,Patriot street fighter, frog news network, all the Kennedy channels, Trump channels,I dont know which one is legit..people as well..no idea who is fake who is a white hat..i appreciate any info👍👍👍👍👍

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
14 January, 11:48
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
If this helps - Screen Shots of those I follow right now. Some more than others. I quit following the ones you mentioned. 3 photos.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 January, 01:15
Never drawn to TG, however, personally know others who are.

One advantage TG has over Anonup is the abilty for back room groups with administrators and chat rooms that can be by invitation only, with the potential of assisting people in need globally and allowing for many other creative and positive group discussions - an online place for humanitarian groups to do chats without Zoom or having to pay for expensive platforms like Might Networks.

Even simple private messaging here on Anonup is so basic it's cumbersome and challenging.

Regardless, this platform is the only place I currently want to be!

Some of my friends have gone to burner phones due to the amount of space TG takes up and the way the way it saves info searches that accumulate so they have to be frequently cleaned.

Massive use of data and memory Makes me think of Google and Norton! 😂😂

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 January, 11:50
Never did or could. I refuse to own an IPHONE!

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
11 January, 09:49
i hang with everyone but use discernment.

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
11 January, 09:24
Parler was my 1rst ever social media account. When it crashed, I couldn't get set up on Telegram Never being on social media before, it didn't bother me. My wife talked alot about Qfrogman5326. Said, He was moving everything To Anon Up. I decide to follow him and see what was up. I've been here since February 2021. No other accounts.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 January, 07:26
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
I love it here!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 January, 09:03
When Telegram first started I saw comments saying it was Russian run. Now, Russia is not all bad, Putin is doing a good job pushing back WW3, however it also has its deep state - and they love using the same tactics over and over...

I am only on Anonup and Facebook, but I follow 9 pages on Telegram, Whiplash347, Vincent Kennedy, Ghost Ezra, George, Tommy Robinson, Qfrogman, Mr Pool and Gen Flynn... I am not on Telegram.... and the only reason I follow them there is I am not on Twatter - there are only so many hours in a day.

Because I cannot comment on these Telegram pages, I do not see the infighting etc. I'm kinda glad now, I am not getting distracted nor drawn in.

It sounds like Telegram is turning into Facebook... and the only reason I am on FB is the friends and family there... when I'm not in jail of course.

5 days to go on the current stint.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 08:54
Personal opinion incoming:
To Nana telegram is more fakes than real, more drama than truth, con-mans virtual fookn gold mine of souls looking for someone to lead them.
Nana has renamed it EGO'S GALORE COME GET YOU SOME!

*Read only accts in most cases, so no questions;
*When listening to chats & gleening info there Nana is careful
to remember "LESS THAN 10 ACTUALLY KNOW"!

Nana thinks we need to CONTINUE to research everything told, not blindly follow new masters.

PPl in specific fields of study are good for me to hear I believe because we all need to help each other in different areas of expertise, but I continue to vet everything.

Nana would be careful not to fall back into taking the blue pills, we evolve by communicating together, but retaining our sovereignty in it is necessary to moving forward.

So if anyone tells me something as tho it was fact, then I want to know sauce and/or search for sauce myself.
No more auto pilot!

LESS THAN 10 KNOW still resonat

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 08:10
Wow what is wrong with anonup this morning and why is my profile pic sooooo large?
That is a scary thing to pop out at ya this early in the morning!
Poof!
@administrator

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
11 January, 01:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I noticed that myself…back to normal now

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
11 January, 08:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
For me, it was waaayyy better than my morning face in the mirror! 😁

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
11 January, 07:26
I follow a few accounts there. Real people who just chat about life, mostly. I don't pay much attention to the big accounts.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 January, 06:24
Yep. but i hate social media so much. lots of good stuff there outside the bots and shills. once TS launch will be moving then.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
11 January, 05:41
...sort of, I mean a follow a few people, I check in, I get headlines I dont get other places,....

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
11 January, 05:32
....i use telegram?...i follow lots of great pages.....yeah its full of shills and bots but if you let that bother you then yeah whatever but "big" anon's preaching and talking bollocks are everywhere....they are worse than bots and shills....

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 January, 05:31
these are the only channels I have on there

11 January, 05:29
For the most part, Telegram is nothing but a gatekeeper...

11 January, 05:26
The only thing i have there is spirituality pages I look at. I gain and try to help with what I can on the spiritual level. Was on GE channel for a bit but got away from it because the vibes are way to low, they just wanna attack each other anymore.
I am on some very high energy, high vibe spiritual channels, the people in the channels I am in are very loving helpful people that understand about our collective energy. Love and Light to ya Doq...
💚🌟💚

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
11 January, 05:24
Pot stirring is a bit thick there. 🤪

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
11 January, 03:39
Never set up an account :)

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
11 January, 02:45
no. I deleted my account. It started getting too crazy.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
11 January, 02:32
Noup...deleted it...only anonup...

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 January, 02:15
Every now and again, to check the vibe factor going on there. I deleted account, then went back~ keeping only a small handful of accounts to follow. Like GeorgeNews, ilDonaldoTrumpo, Flynn etc.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 January, 07:34
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I love ilDonaldo Trumpo on Rumble what great videos!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 January, 07:36
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I look at George News on You Tube and and sometimes JuanOSwavinSitRep channel on Rumble has them so I watch those too.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
11 January, 02:11
Lol, I am but honestly, it's getting absurd. The in-fighting is out of control. Middle school is an appropriate description.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 January, 03:01
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I've been wondering where all of this drama has been starting.